Chapter 44: Sisterhood

~Venus~

After I thought about the recent event that occurred with me and Aron, I was getting ready to fall asleep in my hotel room. Then an unexpected surprise showed up at my door.

I opened the door and find myself facing my dear long lost sister, Charlotte.

"Charlotte?" I asked with confusion.

"I need your help. Now."

I was silent with mixed emotions. I wasn't sure what to feel at the moment seeing my sister for the second time in my life.

"Why should I help you?"

"Because your not really helping me, your helping someone we both love in different ways. Eli."

I then changed my mind and let her in. What is up with Eli? My anxiety acted up inside me.

"What is up with Eli?"

"He...he's not himself, I...I don't know what to think of it."
She held herself and sat down on her bed.

She looked like she needed comfort.
So I did what any good sister would do. I hugged her.

She looked at me with surprise through her tears. I smiled. I didn't want to turn out like Aron and Seth where they can't be in the same room with each other.
I had to help.

"We will help Eli. But you have to tell me what is going on."

She nodded in agreement.

"It started when he just walked randomly in the middle of the street and was hit by a car. His behavior changed immediately after that and so did he. He's keeping something from me Venus, he says he is fine but...I just know he isn't."

She sobbed and I pulled her into my arms to calm her down. She loved him I could tell, and that might be why I want to help.

"Why are you being so nice to me?"
She asked me as she pulled away to meet my eyes.

"Do you believe in darkness?"

''In a way."

"I believe there's darkness inside of us all. That it feeds on us to try and break free from what we are but trying to be who we are not."

Charlotte gulped as she continues to listen to me. "This darkness, do you still have it?"

''What do you think? The way I look back at where I been with myself, I believe In the impossible. I believe there's a God just that, me and him have complications."
I smiled sarcastically.

"I see."

"I feel as if I lost my faith but then I feel him reaching for me to just say it's gonna be alright. But there's also darkness, demons that try to reach back for me as well when I really only need God the most."

She lays her hand on top of mine. "What is it?"

"It is something I haven't told anyone. Not even Seth."
She sighs and smiles.

"Then tell me."
I hesitate a few seconds and decide to do so.

"It was 3 years ago. My step mother and I went to the farm for the summer, we always did. Then one evening a dark force grabbed ahold on me."

3 years ago...

"Ahh!!!!" I screamed and they all tried to restrain me. "She needs to calm down!"
Yelled father as I was slapped across the face.

The demon inside me was awakened.

"You think you can save her. Well guess again you dumb daddy, oh daddy you think your sooo special so petty. Well that is some lie. Was it also a lie when you slept with the nanny?"

His eyes widened and I laughed evily.
"You answer me you fool! Your not my father your a fool! A fool!"

He slaps me again and then the two guards took me away.

I can't remember what they did to me fully only remember the heartache and pain.

"Ahhhh!!!!" They threw me into a huge tub of ice and I screamed trying to bite into their skin. "Leave me! let me be! Let me die!"

They then took me into a room and cut all my hair off. They put me in a square room and it only had walls.

I used my strength to try and kill myself. They couldn't help me, they didn't know what was wrong with me.
But I did.

I began scratching in my wrist as blood blew out, then the nurse ran in covering my wounds. "Ahh!! Oye blayqe yeh saq uh vok es ex misso!"

I spoke in a different language. I wasn't sure how I knew it but I did.
It was almost as if I was being controlled.

"I used my magic in purpose but I'm scared of who I am. I'm scared of what is gonna happen to me."
I said to Charlotte.

"You are not evil Venus. I know you.''

"But I can feel him. I can feel him still within me, the darkness in me. He is waiting for me. Like a hawk waiting for it's prey, he will come for me and when that day comes. You can't save me."

She stayed silent and left but not before glancing back at me. Then she closed the door.

~•~

Hey hope you enjoyed this! Love you hear from you guys and hear your opinions!! Thanks.