Chapter 25: Father and son

(Edited)

~Venus~

"We should start moving." Spoke Eli as he grabbed Ali's hand and started speed walking. I stopped and he turned to look at me.

"Coming?"
They both stopped walking and I shook my head.
"I can't. I can end this guys, he won't hurt me."

"As if!"

"Eli." I said begging, but he didn't budge. "I am sorry for not wanting you to go on a suicide mission."

"I get that but we have no other options. Plus I am not running for my life from my mate."

He stayed silent for a moment and then started walking away. "Fine."
I couldn't believe it, he chose to abandon me?

"Eli I'll be ok!" I yelled as he walked in the distance ignoring me.
He's not thinking right now that's all.

He lost the only two people he was closest to in one day. I get that, but I lost them too.

I then started walking back to Seth's camp, let's see if our bond still works.
If not, I may be going on a suicide mission.

I then started to feel him getting closer and closer to me. How is that when I'm trying to find him?
I then heard leaves crumble as if someone stepped on some right behind me.

I froze.

Then so did whoever was following me apparently. I didn't hear a sound, no movement. It was quite, to quite.
Then I turn around and there was no one in sight.

Then before I knew it, someones hands were around my mouth and I was being dragged away with a bag over my head.
"Mmmhh!!!
I tryed to scream but I couldn't as they threw me in the back of a van along with them.
Still with their hands around me they spoke.

"I'm gonna take away my hand but if you try anything, I mean ANYTHING
then I will make sure you get more than torture."
He said with a deep voice. It sounded as if he was about in his late to mid 40's.

I couldn't see his face it was to dark to tell. But I knew he was older than me by a few years. It's no one I know, what do they want with me?

Why did I feel Seth's presence? Was he watching me?

I began to breathe heavily as he removed his hand from my mouth. He then put some tape over it and I was now starting to swet.
"There, now tell me."
He kneeled down in front of me and I wasn't sure where his eyes were.
"Where's my little Seth?"

I didn't make a sound so he wouldn't think I did know. I don't get it, he want's to know where Seth is?
Why?

"I'm gonna ask you again. Where is my son?"
He said in a more serious tone.
I then looked away and shook my head. He removed my tape slowly just to be a doosh bag I just knew it.

Then I tried not to scream.
"I don't know." I said honestly.

"I see." He then slaps me across the face three times and I cry out. One of the guards in the front seats turned around to see what was going on.

"What are you doing?"

"Seth can feel what she feels. Which means if I hurt her he can feel her pain, my son will come."

"But isn't he without any feelings?"
Asked the guard.

"He? No feelings? As if. I know my son and he thinks he knows himself, let's just keep this between us guys. He has no idea what he is or is capable of."
He then laughs evily at me and I look away.

"Is that why you want him dead?"

"Let's just say I have my reasons."

"Watch out!" The guard screamed at the driver as some sort of animal was in the middle of the road. We flipped and turned around till the driver and passenger were both dead.

I could barley see but a man standing in front of me. I then passed out...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Next chapter is when Venus finds a shocking secret out about Seth. Plus, Alison and Eli get closer than ever, maybe to close...