Pegasi Practice Makes Perfect

DISCLAIMER: All artwork in this story does not belong to me. They belong to people whom I do not know.

A/N:  this is my very first story. Please tell me in the comments what you think of it. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Amber's POV

Amber raced through the forest on her black Pegasus, Phantom, dodging around trees all in preparation for the race later that day.

 'I can't believe that Mom and Dad are throwing a huge party just for my 14th B-day. A Pegasus race, cheesecake, and games I mean sure they had almost all those other things for most of my B-day's, so why is today so special?' I thought to myself. Then all of a sudden a great white wolf leapt out of the foliage right in front of Phantom and stood there staring at me with those beautiful and intelligent eye's. Phantom skidded to a halt 5 feet away from the wolf. Phantom reared trying to throw me off his back. "Phantom it's all right, calm down. It's all right, you're ok." I tried desperately to calm him down. But it was apparent from the fear in his eyes that he was spooked. I pat his neck trying to soothe him. Thankfully it worked and he calmed down.

The wolf just stood there staring, at me

The wolf just stood there staring, at me. "Who are you and what do you want?" I asked the wolf in a whisper. The wolf growled at me, looking me straight in the eyes and I knew what it had said. "I am Shadow, King of the wolves and this forest. And now, pray tell, who are you and what are you doing in my forest?

"My name is Amber Willow Sai, and this is  Phantom. He and I where just practicing for the pegasi race that the town is holding." I said.