Visitors in the Forest, Part 2

Dedicated to my friend

DaughterOfApollo816

You inspired this entire story. I got most of my ideas to write this from your story "The Midnight Bandit ." A truly amazing book that everyone should read. I had so much fun helping you write that book and I hope you continue to re-publish our chapters! I hope you like this story!!

Riju's Pov

"So... where are we?" I asked Kion. 

"Well in some old books I found in the treasury it talks about how the old King-before Dad took over- demanded that the eldest daughter in the elven royal family be given to us to prevent war. And it says that her location was some ancient spring around here and no one's found it. Yet." Kion answered. 

"Wow. You actually read something? Unbelievable." I said sarcastically.

 "Yeah, yeah laugh it up little bro, but I'm telling you, this is the spring that book was talking about." Kion said annoyed.

"Ok, ok I'll stop joking but really what makes you think that you found the right spring if hundreds of other dragons couldn't?" I asked.

 "Because it said the spring was protected by an old Wyvern. And as you may have noticed I saved you from that certain Wyvern a few minutes ago."He said

"Ok fine, so if I chose to believe you, how would we see if those books were telling the truth without being seen?" I asked. 

"That's a good question. I have no idea. " 

"Hello, who's there?" said a voice from the tree's. "Show yourselves."

 The voice was so commanding and calm we complied. It was almost as if some invisible force was pulling us to the ground, forcing the words from our mouths. Kion emerged from the foliage, me right behind him, and answered "I am Kion, first prince of the Solace Mountains, eldest son of the king and queen."

 "I am Riju, second prince of Solace. We are dragons."

"Dragons really?! I haven't seen one of your kind in years. My name is Saphira Autumn Sai, first princess of Aquilon, eldest daughter of the king and queen. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." Said the girl.

"Indeed princess." I replied.

  "Nice to meet the both of you. I'm Jason Argo, Princess's guard, royal archer." said a boy, stepping out from the shadows to stand at the princess's side.

A/N: Hi guys I hope you like this chapter, I'll try to update at least 3 times a week. Comment what you think of this story. Also comment a character idea and I'll add it. You have to tell me wether they are an Elf or a dragon, hair color, name (First and last), and relationship to one of the 6 main characters. ( Saphira, Amber, Jason, Riju, Kion, and Shadow)