Visitors in the Forest, Part 1

Dedicated to my friend   

Khornesknights

You were right I do have an imagination, because of you I found it and unlocked it. So thank you. And please read this story from the beginning!

Saphira's POV

My name is Saphira Autumn Sai, I was given to the dragons at their request 5 years ago in hopes to end the war before it started.

---------------The night I left home 2 year's ago---------------

 My parents, the King and Queen of Aquilon, wouldn't let me go but I told them I had to, for the sake of everyone, especially my little sister who I hadn't even gotten to know before the Dragon's demanded I Be given to them on December 1st before midnight. My parents still refused ,so I snuk out in the dead of night while everyone was sleeping except one person, my friend Jason Argo, he's 15. (Also part of the Royal guard, archery division; My personal guard.)

 He was practicing his archery in the courtyard while I tried to sneak past him

 He was practicing his archery in the courtyard while I tried to sneak past him. It didn't work. "Hey 'Phira what's up?" He asked. 

"Dang it, how did you hear me? I was as quiet as can be!!" I said annoyed. 

"Ha, you think you were quiet? Don't make me laugh, you were as loud as a dragon in an armory." He said sarcastically.

 "Hmph... well then Sparky, I assume you know where I'm going then right?"

"Yep, that's why I'm coming with you"

"WHAT?!!"

"Shhhhh, keep your voice down, your gonna wake the whole town, stupid."

"Sorry, but why are you coming?"

"Because you need someone to protect you, and why would I let my princess go off on her own to face dragon's?  'Course I'm coming with you." He said.

"I can protect myself thank you very much."

"Sure you can."

"Don't test my limits."

" Why, I'd never. Come on it's getting late we had better get going."

"But I just said you weren't coming with me."

"You wouldn't last 5 minutes without me and you know it, so let's go."

"Fine." I said reluctantly. 

Truthfully I was glad Jason was coming with me, I was terrified at the thought of facing dragon's alone. I wasn't going to tell him that, he'd keep on teasing me all night about it. I thought to myself. We arrived at the edge of Aquilon near the Solace mountains where the King Tempest had requested me to be given to them. When we got there I was terrified and James knew it.