Prologue

In this world, we are devided by 3 group. There's Alpha, the one who took control and lead in the country, company, and life. They are in the highest position in this hierarchy.

And then the second place, there's a Beta. Beta is usually a normal worker,most found beta's worked for the Alpha,under the Alpha's company. Beta's never had the change to took higher position in the company they work in, all is due to the hierarchy.

And then in the last place, the most underated position in the hierarchy is Omega. Omega had always a weak body, they are very hard to get into a job.

But there's one thing that could change the Omegas life, and that is marked by an Alpha and carried their child. Once an Alpha bite and leave a mark to the Omega, Omega would never felt happinest in their sex if its not with that Alpha who give the mark. If Alpha and Omegas are having sex, the persentation of pregnancy is higher and faster than the other relationship (Alpha+Alpha/Alpha+Beta/Beta+Omega).

How could Alpha fall for Omegas? You might be wondering right now, like "Why is the rich fell for the poor? They 're like the King, why're they falling for the slave?".

Beta and Omegas are both having their heat, but Omegas heat was more seductive than Beta's heat. When heat's come, its produce a phenom that smell very addictive, it is like a drug to the Alpha,they cannot resist it. Most Alpha don't get carried by Beta's heat, but by Omegas.

If you are still confused, let me clear it out for you.

Male and Female, both are the same in this world. Neither of them can get pregnant.It doesn't matter anymore what gender is your partner, because in this world, they only look for their happinest and loved life partner.

A/N

I already give a warn, there's maybe 18+ action in the story, so if you not reach the age yet, better go right now. Its a command.