BIG THANKS

Hello readers, army, and all who has reading my story from Ch 1 to the final Ch.

This is the Bangtan•√•Omegaverse author, @ershy_14 .

Thank you for reading this story and giving support to this story.

To be honest, I'm can't believe that my story will be read by over 1K people.

Thank you for US, Canada, Peru, UK, Romania, France, Turkey, Germany, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Pakistan, Bangladesh , India, South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Australia, and New Zealand readers. No mather are you a male or female, I really am glad that you've read my story.

I'm on a new project of a new Story based on Sope a.k.a YoonSeok now, if you interested please check it out on my works list.

Today is finally the last chapter of Bangtan•√•Omegaverse, I.. Don't really think my story is interested enough to all of you, that's why started from Bangtan•√•Omegaverse, I'll learn how to write more good and more better story based on BTS. Which I hope will make you could go with the flow of the story and could imagine if this really happen between them.

And last, I really appreciate for them who voted, commented and added my story to their list.

Once again,thank you for supporting this story, see you in the next story.