Ch 6

Realize that someone he was talking with didn't step in the apartemen room he live, Suga turns his head toward the door.

Suga : " ..!! "

Guest : "H-hyung..  You...   You're on heat...  W-what does it mean? "

Suga : " H..   H-ho  Seok?! W-what are you doing here? "

Jhope : " What do you mean? I already told that I want to learn producing music from you, and you said I could come anytime. Throw it aside, you didn't answer my question yet. " *gulped*

Suga : " W-well...  a Beta also have their heat, you know that. "

Jhope : *gulped*   " Of course I know, but, Beta's heat didn't produce smell,   you know it right? "

Suga : " H-huh? W-what do you mean? "

Jhope : *stepped in*

Suga : " D-don't come..! "

Jhope : " As I said, Beta's heat didn't produce smell. But yours...  It's smell so strong. "   *close the door behind him*

Suga : " W-what are you doing?! Wh- why are you closing the door?!  And don't come near me! "

Jhope : " Hyung... Are you lying to us all this time? "   *stepped closer*

Suga : " W-wha..!  N-no!  I don't! "

Jhope : " Then..  It doesn't matter right? If I go down for you? "

Suga : " N-no!  D-don't!! "

Jhope : *reach out to Suga*

Suga : " Let me go!! "

Jhope : *sniff*  " Hmm..   Hyung...   You smell nice."

Suga : "N-no!! "

Jhope : " Look at me hyung...  And say it..  Say the truth!  Maybe I would let you go if you're not lying. "

Suga : *turns his head*  *trying to look at Jhope in the eyes*

Jhope : *sniff again*   " Say it.. Hyung.. "

Suga : " F-fine! I..  I'm an Omega! All this time I was lying to all of you!  I'm lying to the world! I just don't want to end my carrier as mussician just because I'm an Omega!  Becoming a producer is what I want! What I've been dreaming about! N-now that I tell you the truth.. Let me go now! "