Ch 1

In Seoul, South Korean.

Location Building Bighit Company,

Employees were seen pacing up and down the aisle. There are lifting tables and chairs, some are decorate walls and windows, some are wiring, and some are checking audio.

There is only one reason to explain it, today is the 30th anniversary of the company. That's why the employees want to make a celebration party.

7 p.m.

The company artists began to arrive. Seven company executives did not want to miss this event. Rapper and producer and lyric writer Agust D aka Min Yoongi aka Suga, actor but also a soloist Kim Tae Hyung aka V, Producer and lyric maker who is also a rapper Kim Nam Joon aka RM, Choreographer and Beat maker Jung Ho Seok aka Jhope, Duo vocal and dancer Jikook (Park Ji min aka Jimin and Jeon Jong Kook aka Jungkook), a Soloist as well as a chef who is also a corporate model but also the son of another company's CEO Kim Seok Jin aka Jin.

The seven BigHit executives are known to be very professional in their work, but their relationship with each other is totally bad (except Jikook, because they are indeed small friends). Suga the cold heart is one of them. He really does not like it when they interfere with his work.

On that night, very unlucky the seven of them had to be one table. Employees can see the battle of death glare in their eyes and how cold the air is around them. But they have no choice but to let them on one table, because that is the order of president Bang.

2 hours before the party.

President Bang: Those seven are the pride of this company, but how can they not get along with each other? If the media to cover this, our company will be destroyed.

Employee 1: Then what should we do?

Employee 2: Making them friends is a difficult thing, they are too busy in their respective fields - each.

Employee 1: True, imagine if the brand sits at a table. I bet there will be a third world war.

A moment flashed an idea in Bang's mind.

President Bang: No. That's probably a good prefix.

Employee 1: The third world war is a good thing?

President Bang: That's not what I mean. What I mean is that they sit at a table. From there we can decide whether they have hope or not to get along. If anything, then we can think of the next plan to make them get along is possible.

From there, the reason why these seven executives can sit one table. What will happen later.