do you love me?

henry: you and henry sat across the room not looking at each other. the venomous words both you spat still hung in the air.  you let out another tear. "d-do you even love me anymore henry?" you asked voice cracking.  you could hear his footsteps come toward you before seeing him bend down in front of you. "y/n," henry spoke softly," i love you more than anything in this world and i'm sorry. You don't deserve the shit i put you through." you hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

patrick: this boi had been trying to teach you to do the shit he does with fire, but you burnt yourself. "oh my god, y/n. you're such a fucking idiot," patrick said laughing as he came towards you. "you don't even love me," you pouted. he chuckled and kissed you.

belch: "baby can i drive your car?" you asked looking up at him. he let out a laugh and looks down at you. " that's funny babe it really is," he said making you pout. "why not?"
"maybe because that car is my baby."
"you love that car more than me."
"honestly though," he laughed out making you raise your eyebrows at him.

victor:
"hey vic, d-do you love me? i-i mean my friend thinks you do-" he cut you off by kissing you.
"yeah i do. i love you a lot," he whispered against your lips. you smiled and and kissed him again before saying," I love you too Vic."