they hurt you and apologize

okay i got two pretty similar requests for this one was where they hurt you the other one was where they snap and apologize

henry: growing up with his father Henry's views on women were very old fashioned. you didn't really blame him except for when he lost his temper too much.

"oh my god henry it's not that big of a deal! he's just a friend!" you screamed at your boyfriend who had just put one of your closest friend's right arm in a cast.
"HE WAS ALL UP ON YOU!"

"HENRY HIS BROTHER IS DEAD AND HE STARTED THINKING ABOUT HIM! GET OVER YOURSELF!" you yelled before feeling Henry's hand collide with your face.

"oh my god, y/n i'm so sorry. i-i didn't mean to do that. please baby," he begged looking at you with his eyes glossed over.

"henry, i-i just need some time," you said letting tears fall. you grabbed your shoes and quickly put them on before running to bill's house.

patrick: patrick was never one to get angry at you unless he was just in the mood to be an asshole or he was drunk. which happened often if we're being honest.

"patrick we didn't do anything but talk."

"bullshit. you were locked in a closet with a another guy."

"not every guy just wants to sleep with everyone like you patrick."

"fuck you slut!" he yelled before slamming the door of your house making you jump at his sudden aggression.

tears started falling down your face as you realized what you said to him. the door opened slowly revealing a patrick with tear stained cheeks. "y/n i'm sorry i didn't mean to say that."

belch: he was always scared that you would leave for someone else.  no matter what you told him he always thought he wasn't good enough for you.

"baby i don't know what i have to tell you to make you believe that i love you."

"maybe stop hanging out with a bunch of guys like a skank and i would," he mumbled not looking at you," t-that isn't true i'm sorry. i-i don't know why i said that."

"i-it's okay belch," you say not looking at him.

victor: victor hated when you said anything about his friends. yeah they do fucked up things but they still were the only people-besides you- that he was close to.

"why do they do these things victor?" you asked honestly not trying to be mean but your tone came out more harsh than you meant to.

"it's not that bad."

"victor you guys could've killed him. you need to make them stop this bullshit. " victor wasn't a bad guy at all besides liking to fight, but he just didn't speak up which pissed you off so much. you had heard about ben from your friend, bill.

"we just scared him it wasn't that bad. "

you scoffed and stomped over to him. "are you fucking kidding me?! he almost needed stitches! victor grow a pair and stand up to them. what they're doing isn't right and you know that! and for fucks sake, stop drinking so much!" you yelled grabbing the bottle of beer from him before going over to the sink and pouring it out.

"DID YOU EVER THINK THAT I DRINK SO MUCH BECAUSE I HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR BULLSHIT ALL THE FUCKING TIME?!" he screamed getting up and looking at you.

"then go be with someone else maybe you won't drink so much," you whispered letting a tear fall before quickly wiping it away.

"y/n i'm sorry i didn't mean it. p-please don't go," he begged grabbing your wrist softly.

"i-i just need a break victor. i'll talk to you later i guess," you said yanking your arm away before grabbing your shoes and slipping them on. it was raining but you couldn't care less. you ran to bill's house because you knew all the losers would be there.

you walked straight in knowing their in his room and knowing his parents wouldn't care before running up the stairs. you busted in his door and found all of them there before crawling over to bill and crying into his shoulder.

"y-y-y/n what's w-wrong?" bill asked pulling you closer to him. you could feel everyone's eyes on you but in this moment you didn't care.

"victor and i got into a fight and i broke up with him." everyone was surprised. everyone thought you guys would stay together.

"well sugar tits that means i can finally get to you," richie said obviously trying to make you feel better but now just wasn't the time.

"i swear to god i will rip your d-dick off and glue it to your forehead," bill threatened making you chuckle.

okay so the victor one was really long because i was in the mood. can you guys request because i'm a fucking bum and don't know what the fuck to do😂❤️