First "I Love You"

Henry: henry was laying down on the couch with his head in you lap. You played with his hair calming him down after his fight with his father. "Y/N?" he asked sleepily.

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you," he said the three words you had been waiting forever for him to say as he shifted a little. 

" I love you too, Henry," you said back softly knowing he was already asleep.

Patrick: "God why can't you just see that I love you?!" He screaming during one of your many fights. 

"y-you love me?" you asked not believing what just came out of his mouth. Patrick Hockstetter just said that he loved someone?

"Isn't it obvious? I'm in fucking love you you so much and i don't know how to dig myself-" you cut him off by slamming your lips onto his. You pulled away slowly before looking in his eyes. 

"i love you too Patrick Hockstetter."

Belch: He was driving you home from one of your dates as he held your hand softly. "Y/N, you know I love you right?" You looked at him in shock and shook you head. This was the first time he had said those three words that made your whole body fill with warmth. "well, I love you more than this damn car and that's a lot. " he chuckled with you.

"Well Reginald, I love you too," you said laughing at his pouty face.

"You ruined the moment," he complained before stopping in front of your house.

"Oh well," you laughed out before pecking his lips," bye baby I'll see you tomorrow?"

He nodded before saying a quick good bye back.

You climbed out and walked towards your front door. Before walking in, you waved to him. 

Victor: You had brought Vic to a party your friend was having. It was no more than two hours into the party and you were already stoned and shit-faced. Vic, however knowing that you like to get drunk and let loose at parties had stayed sober besides having one drink.

"Baby you don't need another drink," he said taking the drink out of your hand and taking a drink before setting it down. 

You were always an emotional drunk. "Victor, I just wanna have fun for once. Why can't you just let me have one drink," you cried letting out a tear.

"Love, you've had 3 beers and like 12 shots of whiskey. Not to mention, you're so stoned baby," he said chuckling.

"No I haven't!"

He leaned down so he was whispering in your ear, " How about we go back to my house? i have some weed and you can stay the night?"

You nodded quickly and grabbed his hand starting to pull him out of the house. Well tried; you tripped and almost faceplanted but Vic caught you and threw you over his shoulder walking out the door laughing. You patted his butt like a bongo as he carried you to his house.

"I looove youuuu," you sang out to him. 

"I love you too baby."

IM SORRY IM SUCH A BUM AND TOOK SO LONG TO ADD THIS BUT O WELP