He Cheats (Characters)

Henry:

-Who he Cheated on You With: Greta

-Why he Cheated: You had been on your period and he was really in the mood. He just kinda went over there, did the dirty, and left. (BTW I know you can have sex on your period but just this is just for the preference plus henry is probably a lil bitch when it comes to periods)

-How you found out: Your friend was going over to Greta's to hang out and she saw Henry leaving buttoning up his shirt. He also had hickeys all over his neck that weren't there when he was at school that day. She ran to your house and told you immediately.

- The next day at school, Henry came up to you and tried to kiss you but you slapped him.

-"What the fuck is wrong with you, Henry?!"

-"What the hell are you talking about?"

-"YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THE BIGGEST WHORE OF THIS SCHOOL! FUCK YOU AND HER AND YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIENDS OVER THERE!"

-He doesn't even look at you for the next two weeks

Patrick:

-Who he cheated on you with: Some random bitch at a party

-Why he cheated: he was drunk

-How you found out: He told you because he felt bad while you guys were hanging out at your house.

-"Get out."

"What?"

-"I said GET OUT!"

-He left but you have one of his lighters in your nightstand along with some of his clothes so you burned them and took a Polaroid before leaving it on his door step along with smashed bits of the lighter.

Belch: I really can't see him cheating especially because you are a snacc bb

Victor:

-who he cheated on you with: one of his childhood friends

-Why he cheated: you were away on a family trip and he wanted some spicy times ;) so he went to her.

-How you found out: she told you as soon as you came home because she was one of your friends too.

-You went over to his house and  banged on his door. As soon as he opened it, you punch him in the face and threw his clothes at him.

-"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

-"She told you?"

-"Yeah she fucking told me bitch! I trusted you! Fuck you Victor! Never speak to me again!

-he didn't speak to you for months