Chapter 1: Heart Strong

"Go Ateneo, One Big Fight!  Go Ateneo, One Big Fight!" The chant vibrates all over the arena...

"De La Salle vs Ateneo De Manila, Game 4 for UAAP Season 76 Women's Volleyball Finals now at Set 3. Lady Eagles is on the lead by 2 sets. Will they be able to take this set and go for their first ever championship? Or will De La Salle regain and stop the bleeding? Let's see." Boom, the play-by-play announcer and main commentator of the game, updates the audience.

"But this time La Salle gets another point. Now down by only 2, score at 19-21." He continued.

"Just like you said Boom. No lead is safe here." Mozzy replied to her co-commentator during their live broadcast. She was also the game's sports analyst.

*Buzzzzzzzzz

"Time out for Ateneo." Calls out the coliseum barker.

Coach Tai: Power!.. One point!..ha..ha.. Fight! Fight!... Heppy Heppy!

Aly: Kuha taung isa! Isa ha! (The Lady Eagles' team captain was also giving a simple instruction to her teammates.)

ALE: One point! Yeaaaahhhh!

"1 set na lang, 4 points to go... Breathe... Focus..." Aly whispered to herself while they go back inside the court after the time out. While they're in their positions, Aly caught Denden looking at her way and said something like; Kaya yan, to her.

So Aly smiled back at her and nods, "Okay... Eto na yun... Let's play." She breathes out this time as she was waiting to receive the first ball this time. But La Salle, unluckily made a service error.  

Boom: That was long, an unlikely error by the Kapitana Aby Marano. And a free point goes to the Lady Eagles.

Mozzy: What a time out by these two coaches. Score at 19 to 22. 

Boom: So the Ellavator is now at the serving deck, misreceived by the Lady Spikers. Chance for Ateneo... Valdez is in the front line, and VALDEZ. . . Puts it away!

Mozzy:Ohhhhhh! A down the line hit by Alyssa Valdez! 19 to 23 is our score.

"Yesss! 2 points na lang..." Aly whispered again to herself, feeling really tense and nervous already.

Boom: The MVP sends that baby home. Two points away. What a journey for Ateneo here.

Then on the rally Boom just continued, "Magpapatalo ba ang La Salle?... Now Galang for the attack... Her spike setbacks and... Is out by the hands of Ahomiro."

Mozzy: What a game Boom! This is the chance for La Salle to recover. Fajardo serves... Great serve from her...

Boom: But! Lazaro was there, she gives it to Morado. Morado goes to Valdez in the middle...  And...

"ALYSSA VALDEZ!!!" Shouted the barker again after making that point and the crowd roared much wilder, "Woooh!", "Yeahhhh!"