BLACKJACK ♠

Back to my fandom again! And so my second group is...

2NE1!

*sighs*

Well, somehow I didn't expect them to disband.

Ok, we'll talk about that later. Let's just talk about how I got into this unnies first😉.

So, at first, I heard their song in a channel which plays all kinds of music all day (the channel was gone since last year or 2 years so I have no music channel to watch anymore *cries*) during the Kpop session (yea obviously I only watch the Kpop session😂). The first song I heard from them is 'I Love You'.

Well...before I continue, if you;re a Blackjack too, please don't whack me after I say how I fell in love with the unnies😂.

So at first, maybe I was an immature kid that time (I was 14, in 2012), I actually hated that song😂😂😂. Yea you didn't misread it, I ACTUALLY HATED THAT SONG- 'I LOVE YOU'. I'm not sure why but, maybe it was the way of singing it(?) like I kind of find it weird😅. Forgive me I don't even know what am I thinking at that time😂.

And 1 year later (2013), I found out that they are BIGBANG's junior group(yea I already became a VIP that time), so I started listening to their songs and somehow, I got hooked by them😂and yea I slowly fell in love with that song 'I Love You'.

At that time I was a hardcore YG Family Stan so...HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I only support YG's groups and singers 😂(well let's talk about this later)

So that's how I became a Blackjack!

Ok *sighs again*

Well since Bom unnie's drug issue happened, I was wating for their comeback. I waited, and even scolded those reporters who actually posted bad news about Bommie unnie (yea I was being immature even though I was already 16 that time😂).

And in 2015 MAMA, I was studying for my last paper for SPM and watching MAMA at the same time😂😂😂

So that time (after a few hours) my parents went out to buy something for a while, only my sis and I were at home watching MAMA. Then when CL unnie went off stage, suddenly when we saw Dara unnie coming out, we were already screaming like a mad wowan😂😂😂.

Then Minzy unnie came out too and we were like AHHHHHHHHHH OMG x infinity

AND WHAT WE DIDN'T EXPECT IS BOMMIE UNNIE CAME TOO!!!

We were jumping around the houses and screaming😭😭😭 THAT WAS LIKE THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE😭😭😭 I REALLY WANTED TO CRY BUT THERE WERE NO TEARS😂

But...

Somehow, good things always come to an end.

Last year April, when I saw the news that says Minzy unnie is leaving 2NE1, I felt like my whole world came crashing down. I just ended up bursting out crying when I told my sister about it.

I even cried for my favorite group for the first time. Like when Kris, Luhan and Tao left EXO (I'm sorry if some of you are still upset about this issue), I didn't even cry. But when Minzy unnie left, I cried so badly hoping it was just a dream.

As I thought they will still maintain and move on as a 3 member group, later in November, YG suddenly announced that 2NE1 will be disbanded.

But this time, as if I've already expect it will happen, I didn't cry. I just felt like...ok, that's it. My favorite girl group is gone, forever. I don't know why, I wish I could just cry like the other Blackjacks who did and like when Minzy unnie chooses to leave the group, but I don't know why I just couldn't.

And when they release their last song, 'Goodbye', again, I thought I would cry while listening, but again, I did not.

Is it because that my love towards them is gone? Please tell me it's not.

Well, that's all about my experience of being a Blackjack. I actually regret for not going to their concert in Malaysia in 2014, cause I was having my mid-term exams and my parents wouldn't let me go. Well, it's too late to say anything right now.

Ok, thanks for reading this! Well, try to guess, which fandom will be next?😉 See you guys in the next part! 😄