MONBEBE 💙

Hello everyone!

I don't know if anyone is still reading this book😂 but I just wanna continue sharing about the fandoms that I'm currently in. So today, I'll be sharing about MONBEBE!

When did I became a MONBEBE?

I becane a Monbebe on 22nd October 2019, it's been 1 year and around 2 months🤭💙.

How did I became a MONBEBE?

So for my experience on becoming a MONBEBE, it's super long😂 

I first heard of a MONSTA X song in 2015, and my first MV was Rush, I only saw a small part of the MV because it is actually from a entertainment show. If you guys actually read the ARMY chapter, it was the same entertainment show with the song chart thing every Thursday where they will show 10 songs that got into the chart by voting on their website. For Malaysians, I think you might know Eight E-News in 8TV. 

They usually show a small part of the MV and write their rankings of that week, so I remember seeing RUSH MV in there but I didn't notice the singer name. Later on, when HERO was released, the song got into the chart as well and that is when I first heard of the group name MONSTA X. As a non-MONBEBE that time, I liked the song and I remember they always use Wonho's part in the clip😏.

Then fast forward to 2016, my sister used one of the B-Sides from The Clan Pt.1 Album, which is STUCK as her alarm. Her reason? The intro of the song is really loud and she is a really heavy sleeper😂 Let me tell you, I got shocked so many times because of the intro when I was doing my homework that time (2016). But slowly I somehow got addicted to that song as well so I saved it in my playlist. 

Another fast forward to 2017, Beautiful was released and this is when I turned into a MONSTA X song fan (I explained this term before this). However I'm always super lost as a song fan which is why I didn't knew they released Jealousy after Dramarama.

Fast forward again to June 2019, I just finished my first year in University that time and I came back home for my semester break. I was bored and there were no interesting shows to watch on TV that time, so I decided to just go around the ASTRO On Demand feature and look for Weekly Idol episodes.

[BTW for those who don't know,  the ASTRO here is not the boy group ASTRO🤣 It's a paid TV box service that is operating in Malaysia and Brunei. Now back to the story :3]

So when I was looking for an episode to watch, I randomly got to MONSTA X's episodes, so I thought, "Hmmm since I enjoy their songs a lot, there's no harm to get to know them right?" And this, is how I started the journey on wanting to stan MONSTA X .

I was first attracted by Kihyun (I watched the Alligator era episode before the Shoot Out era one, I didn't knew they had two episodes) and I was attracted by how shy(which I find it super cute) he was on that episode. But I didn't get into them immediately after watching these two episodes of Weekly Idol and a few episodes of MONSTA X-Ray. I honestly don't know why but I was left hanging at the cliff for a few months.

Then on 19th October 2019, I was back in my university dorm and I was bored after my class ended. So I decided to search for Dramarama's music video (I think it was because I saw something that may be connected to their Follow comeback in the Find You teaser so I was curious to find out.) I watched the MV once when it was released in 2017 with my sister but I didn't pay much attention to it😂. Then, when I watch the MV this time, I got attracted by Hyungwon at this one scene:

(Don't come at me if Chae Hyungwon accidentally bias wrecked you with this picture 🌚)

And this is how I finally got into MONSTA X.

Extra thoughts :

I remember thinking that I ruined the group (as in after I stan them everything just suddenly went down hill) but some Monbebes I met online comforted me, and said that they are thankful that I didn't choose to leave the boys after what happened. I also remember that I cried so hard after reading a reply from the Monbebe about me having this kind of thought.

Even though I could only spend a little time of them being 7 in a group, I don't regret stanning them. I'm supporting Wonho as a WENEE and MONBEBE now but I'm still hoping for an OT7 reunite one day😔

I am proud to be a MONBEBE and WENEE :3

#MONSTAX7FOREVER

And oh, check out Wonho's Open Mind MV if this is your first time getting to know them haha :3

And also MONSTA X'S Love Killa MV above there! I can make a playlist of MONSTA X's songs if anyone is interested to get to know them. 😆

That is all for my MONBEBE storytime! Thanks for reading and see you next time :3