I Got Tagged...Once Again😂

Tagged by JclynKana

Before that, don't question why I didn't post a birthday text for my Hope. It's just that I posted it on my Facebook and I became lazy here so...😂 I think I'll not be posting any birthday text here anymore😂 I think I might delete all the previous ones in case I'll get bashed or something.

So here it is!

1) What's my name?

As you can see at the title of the book, it's Renee. (Not gonna tell you guys my full name😜)

2) How old are you?

Hmm, you guys might find me old but, I'm 20 this year.

3) Where do you live?

I live in Malaysia.

4) How many siblings do you have?

Only 1, my younger sis.

5) What is your grade level?

Idk tbh😂 Just got my overall results for STPM last week and I just applied my university a few days ago.

6) Do you have a crush?

No. My heart is filled with the oppas and unnies only ((gets slapped ((HELLO PLEASE WAKE UP FROM YOUR DREAMS!!

I have none rn, but I used to have.

7) Did they ever like you back?

Tbh, I have no idea.

8) How many languages do you speak?

Chinese, English, Malay, Broken Korean and Broken Hokkien and Cantonese(Chinese dialects)

9) Single or taken?

Single.

10)Girl bestfriend?

I have a few but they're not here.

11) Guy bestfriend?

I have none😂 Cause I find it a little hard to talk to guys, maybe bcuz I was too shy shy shy ((OH GOD RENEE STOB😂😂😂

12) Are you a boy or a girl?

I'm a GIRL...YOU GOT ME? G-I-R-L! GIRL! *cues GOT7's Girls Girls Girls*

"GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS THEY LOVE ME---"

*FLYING SHOE CAME OUT OF NOWHERE* OH JUST STFU IT'S ALREADY LATE (It was 23:44 when I typed this HAHAHAHAHAHHA😂🤣)

Ok back to the questions.

13) Favourite ships?

BIGBANG: ToDae(I love it when TOP keeps clinging to Daesungie OMG😂😍💕), The 2SeungHyuns/TopRi (TOP keeps teasing the maknae Aigoo😂)

BTS: JiHope/HopeMin (JiHope is LIFEU💕💕💕), NamJin(who doesn't ship these 2?), 2Seok(OK THIS SHIP HAS BEEN WRECKING MY SHIP LIST LMAO😂😂😂), NamMin/MinJoon(I just exchanged the 2 ships OML😂🤦‍♀️), SugaKookie/YoonKook, TaeJin(BST ERA💕💕💕)

14) Do you have secrets?

Welp, it's a secret so why would I tell?

15)When did you became an ARMY/KPOP fan?

I first became a KPOP fan back in 2013. And as I've mentioned before in my previous chapters(A.R.M.Y fandom), I knew BTS for about 2 years(since 2014) and I decided to get to know their names in November 2016, but somehow...yea you all know what always happens when you get to know a new group.😂😂😂

16) What groups do you stan?

BIGBANG, 2NE1, EXO,WINNER, BLACKPINK, BTS AND BTOB.

17) Who's your first Internet friend?

I can't remember tho. 😅😂

18) Who introduced BTS/KPOP to you?

My cousin started listening to Kpop way earlier than I do, she started listening to Super Junior in 2009, but I was extremely pabo and I don't even know that was called Kpop(Ok you guys can beat me up if you want😂🤦‍♀️. ) Then in 2011/2012, my other cousin introduced me to Taeyang's "Wedding Dress". And somehow in 2013, I slowly discovered KPOP world myself and eventually DROPPED IN THE OCEAN.

As for BTS, like I've mentioned in the A.R.M.Y chapter, I first heard of their song in a music chart from a entertainment talk show.

19) Why did you make Wattpad/Who introduced Wattpad to you?

My same cousin who listened to Super Junior in 2009 knew that I'm writing fanfics etc, so she introduced this app to me.

20) What do you look like?

IS THIS SOME KIND OF FACEU REVEAL?! ERM OK. I'LL SHOW YOU GUYS MY FACEU FOR THE FIRST TIME (AND THE LAST TIME LMAO)

(It's deleted HAHAHHA)

21) Tags

Hmm I'm too lazy to do so just LET IT GO~ LET IT GO~

That's all, hope to see you guys soon in my fanfics update! 👋🏻