49) Direct messages

@Lydia_roy:
What the hell is your problem?

@Kendalljenner:
You.

@Lydia_roy:
Why are you after me?

@Kendalljenner:
Because you stole my boyfriend.

@Lydia_roy:
HE broke up with you for goodness sake.

@Kendalljenner:
He wouldn't have if you didn't sign the contract.

@Lydia_roy:
We both did it TOGETHER!

@Kendalljenner:
He was forced and I know it. You better give me my boyfriend or I'm telling everyone.

@Lydia_roy:
Are you seriously threatening me for Harry? You're sick and btw he's MY boyfriend.

@Kendalljenner:
Ha. Ha. Ha. Last time I checked it was all just a publicity stunt. Let's imagine how your fans react when I tell them.

@Lydia_roy:
You wouldn't.

@Kendalljenner:
Oh but you see darling, I would. Watch me!

@Lydia_roy:
You and I both know Harry will be affected if you tell.

Kendalljenner:
He won't, I promise you that but I can't promise for you darling.

@Lydia_roy:
I've never seen anyone as bratty as you Kendall. You're seriously a kid!

@Kendalljenner:
A kid who's more famous than you. 😉

@Lydia_roy:
1) You just admitted that you're a kid and 2) Not all of us have moms who can buy them a career.

@Kendalljenner:
You wish.

@Lydia_roy:
Not wish but the truth.
I don't know exactly what he feels about you but I know it's not love.

@Kendalljenner:
And does he love YOU? No right?
Just call it off with him and we'll be ok.

@Lydia_roy:
Make me!

@Kendalljenner:
Fine! You have 5 days sweetie. If I were you, I'd start making appointments.

@Lydia_roy:
Blah blah blah.

@Kendalljenner:
You're really annoying. Keep a close eye on your 'man' and a little trash called your 'career'.

@Lydia_roy:
Your stupid message could not be sent. Please never, I repeat, NEVER text me again because I'm too busy with my 'career' and kissing your, oh sorry, MY 'man' Thank you and get lost.

@Kendalljenner:
🤬

edit:
~ future me here. i just came back to wattpad after so long and from a lot of your comments, i   just now realised i had written the r word and have changed it because it was very ignorant of me to do so. i sincerely apologise, i didn't know it had a bad connotation when i wrote this book as i thought it just meant the word 'dumb' and used it which was very stupid of me. i apologise again. i have since learnt the meaning and would've addressed it sooner if i had known. i'm really sorry as it was not my intention to harm you or spread this type of message.