52) Chapter

Lydia's POV

I hung up the phone and went to my room in the five star hotel in London that I booked after checking up on Harry.

I was genuinely worried about that crazy but cute boy. I won't lie, I felt the connection too but I know Harry was just doing what the management wanted him to send me.

Either way, I just came to check up on him but my agency was having a different idea. I should've guessed they were up to something as they let me leave a day before a small shoot just for a friend.

I had no idea they had a contract for me to sign to pretend being Harry Styles's girlfriend! I disagreed because it was weird that I had to hug and kiss Harry like a girlfriend when we had just been friends for a little while.

We pretended to date and sometimes I felt like the dating was real. I knew I couldn't have real feelings for Harry because it was meant to be fake. I hid my feelings and told myself it was just because I felt hurt after what Marcus did.

I put on a coat over my oversized peach sweater as the weather was getting cold these days. I put on a beanie and a mask. I put on shoes and grabbed my bag before leaving the hotel room.

I got in my driver's car who was waiting for me after I called a while ago. In just 20 minutes, we arrived in front of Harry's house. I got out of the car and waved Mr White goodbye. I gently knocked on the door but no one answered. I rang the bell to no avail.

I heard camera clicks and instantly found out that I was caught. I turned around to see a few paparazzis taking pictures of me standing in front of Harry's house.

I blocked the annoying flash lights with my hand. How the hell did they even find me? Was it the car? An uncountable number of questions were thrown at me.

"Lydia, is it true that you're pregnant?"

"Are you and Harry serious?"

"What is Kendall talking about?"

"What is the truth?"

"Are you gonna spend the night with Harry?"

"Have you met his family yet?"

Without a warning, I was pulled inside the house. Harry locked the door and faced me with a worried expression on his face. "Are you ok?"

I nodded. "I'm fine and thank you."

Harry sighed in relief. Why was he worried so much? "Good."

"Is your mom and sis at home?"

He shook his head. "Gemma went somewhere with her friends and mum is visiting her friend. They'll be back tomorrow."

"What about the paparazzis?" I asked.

"If they don't leave, you can stay over." He answered. This was the first time we were actually alone, other times there would be someone there to take a picture for us to post so it was pretty nerve racking to be honest.

Even when we decided to meet up for the first time, Jeffrey, his manager was with us. "Ok." I said awkwardly.

"I put out some blankets." He said and opened the curtain to check for paparazzis. "They're still there."

I sighed and took off my shoes. I put it on the shoe rack and took off my coat and put it on the coat rack. I sat on the sofa and put the blanket over my legs. Harry sat beside me a bit too close that I felt the warmth of his leg.

We watched a few movies and soon Harry fell asleep on my lap. I moved a loose strand of his brown hair away from his face that unfortunately woke him up. I thought I was screwed but instead he gave me a cute smile before going back to sleep with his arm around my waist.

I turned the TV off and slowly wiggled out of Harry's embrace to check up on the paparazzi. It was getting late but there were still quite a few still lurking around. How long would they stay?

I woke Harry up and he told me that I could stay over. He went to his room and came out a a few minutes later with fresh clothes in his hands. "Wear this. I don't know how Gemma will feel if I give you her clothes so have mine. They're the smallest that I have."

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded. I went to the bathroom to change. The sweatshirt was twice my size and if I jumped, the sweatpants would definitely fall so I tied the pant tightly. They both smelled like Harry, a minty cologne.

"They're a bit too big, aren't they."

"Yea." I said turning around for Harry to see. He didn't hold his chuckle. "Yeah, yeah, I know I look weird."

"Sorry." Harry apologised but he was still laughing. I went to the bathroom to change in my own leggings I wore earlier.

I almost jumped when I heard the sound of thunderstorms. I looked out of the window to find that it was raining. A lightning flashed before my eye and I backed away from window.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I hate thunderstorms, I can't sleep because of them." I said and he nodded. "You don't have to worry though."

"You can sleep with me if you'd like." Harry said and went to his room. I followed from behind and found him getting under the sheets.

"Oh, you're sleeping here too?"

"Do you want me to go to Gemma's then?"

"No, no, it's fine." I heard the sound of lightning and went straight to bed. "Stupid lightning." I muttered under my breathe.

Harry turned his back on me to sleep while I still couldn't. I tossed and turned gently so I wouldn't wake Harry up. I almost screamed when I felt an arm around my waist. I gently turned my head to see Harry still asleep. He wouldn't be doing that if he was awake-

"Sleep." His deep husky voice was thick that made me instantly close my eyes. Until a couple of minutes later, I was already asleep. In Harry's arms.

A/N:
I promise no more chapters. Hopefully.

Would you like a little chapters here and there
or
none at all?