107) Chapter

Lydia's POV

I was looking out the window and staring at the pouring rain when a loud bang was heard from my New York apartment.

I got up from my chair and opened the door for that impatient someone.

"Hello ma'am." The security guard of my apartment building said as he struggled to hold a man who was facing the floor.

"Yes?" I said awkwardly. What was he doing here with a passed out man?

"This man said he wanted to see you. He was shouting for me to let him see you until he passed out. Do you know him?"

I observed the passed out man until I realised the familiar long curly hair. Harry.

I sighed and helped the security guard place the unconscious all mighty Harry Styles.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at the middle aged security guard. He walked out closing the door behind him.

I turned to face Harry who took the whole space of my bed. How big is this dork?

I took off his shoes and placed it on the shoe rack. I returned to a groaning Harry that I hit with annoyance.

"Stop. It's a lie." Harry said with his eyes closed. I stopped with my hitting and clearly listened to him now. "It's not true."

"What's not true?" I asked.

"No it's not. You're lying."

"Who is lying?"

"Kendall."

Is he serious? What did she lie about this time?

"What did she say?" I asked and Harry slowly opened his eyes.

"Nothing." He said and touched his head. "Where am I?"

"My apartment."

"Oh." He breathed out and looked around. "I have a headache."

"Of course you would. Why were you drunk again?" I asked crossed but he just frowned. "You reek."

I pinched my nose playfully to lightened up my baby. "Your wet too. Go take a shower."

Harry smirked and sat up straight. He tickled me even if I begged him not to. He hugged me tightly that I could even smell him. He smelled like his cologne minty but the a little whisky from him drinking.

"Harry don't. What about your hangover?" I laughed, my vision fuzzy. "I'm serious, don't."

He finally stopped and faced infront of me. He squinted his eyes. "I shouldn't have moved so much." He said. I laughed at him and cupped his cheeks.

"My cutie pie." I smiled. Without a warning, he leaned in to kiss my lips. I could clearly taste the whiskey. "Idiot." I tried to hold my smile.

I pushed Harry on the bed. "Take a shower. I'll set your clothes from last time." I said and he nodded with his head tilted like a little boy with his hair covering half of his face. "I'll prepare soup."

He stood up and hugged me before taking the towel from the cabinet. I took out sweatpants and a sweatshirt for him. I also made my bed as Harry had gotten it damp.

I went to the kitchen to make him a hangover soup that I had in my kitchen. I wasn't sure if he would like it but I was sure that he was definitely hiding something from me.