119) Chapter

Lydia's POV

I woke up to the sound of an annoyed groan. I rolled over to the side to see a curly haired man looking at the floor with a hand in the air and the other one holding what looked like coffee.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked up a bit shocked that I woke up. He gave me an awkward smile before giving me the cup of coffee.

"Happy birthday." Harry smiled. I smiled with him and took the coffee from him. "Sorry, I spilled some on the floor. I'll clean it up."

I nodded and sat the coffee down on the side table. "Thank you" I gave him a small hug I'm which he turned it into a little longer than I'd expected.

We parted. "I made breakfast, " He said before adding "tried to at least."

I chucked and got up from the bed. He went off to the kitchen whereas I headed to the bathroom to get ready. I wore a cute red dress with laced straps and a few cuts on my waist that I bought yesterday with Romee.

We ate breakfast quietly. We still weren't quite over the pregnancy news but Harry sounded so sure that it wasn't his and how his logic made sense to me, I couldn't help but forgive him.

He took me out to a boat ride where Harry almost fell in the water because he was swinging the bat to shoo the bee away.

My phone was ringing like crazy but I ignored it and enjoyed talking to Harry...just one on one. The sky was getting dark and we had eaten lunch that he prepared which was ham sandwiches. It wasn't the best but it was the best for me.

"I have a surprise for you." He said as we walked out of the park where we went boat riding. I looked at him with a big grin. "It's better than the boat ride." What could top the boat ride?

"Close your eyes." He told me. I did as I was told. He held my hand and squeezed it tightly whist blocking my view from the other. After a while of walking he told me to open my eyes.

I opened my eyes as he moved his hand. I saw a beautiful carriage like a real one from the Cinderella story. I stood in shock while Harry lent me a hand. I stared at him in awe as I took his hand and got in the carriage.

"Where are the paparazzis?" I asked wondering why we haven't been disturbed by them by now.

"This area is booked so they can't come here." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"You booked a street? Can you even do that?" I asked although my subconscious was screaming 'He's Harry Styles! Of course he can book a street. He could even book the city with his smile.'

We took a few pictures and looked at New York but sitting in a CARRIAGE! I eyed my Harry and couldn't take off my eyes from him as he looked more happy to ride the carriage than I was. I took a picture of him and smiled when he looked at me.

We got off at my favourite restaurant. "Oh my god. I love this place. This is the best birthday ever, I love you." I smiled joyfully and hugged Harry. I soon realised that I was acting like a weirdo but he didn't stop eyeing me. "I know I'm weird."

He chuckled. "No you're not. You're my princess- sorry, baby girl. You like being called that I know." I laughed. He laughed with me and after a while, we were just staring at each other, cliche I know but it was just simple and amazing. "Close your eyes."

"Again?"

"Yes." I did as I was told. Harry held me by the shoulder. I tried to peak but all I saw the dark until I heard a faint 'harry birthday' and 'you ruin everything'.

The lights turned on and I saw the whole room filled with my friends. Everyone screamed happy birthday and I thanked them all, especially Harry. We all started to party and have fun.

I was talking to bella and romee when Harry pulled me to the side and guided me to the terrace. I nodded to tell me what he had wanted.

"I have a last surprise for you."

"Oh my god harry. You've got to stop spoiling me." I said as if it was a bad thing. "But go on." I giggled.

"I hope you like this." He said taking out a little something from his pocket.