[51.-60.] horror prompts

hi guys, long time no see! sorry about that, i kind of have difficulty keeping up with responsibilites. here's another ten prompts! if you have ideas for more prompts, let me know, i might get to them sometime in the next millenium

51. write about a character who can't tell what's real and what isn't, either because of memory loss, or altered perception of reality (they hallucinate or lucid dream so they can't tell if they're dreaming or not), or because reality literally is unstable.

52. write about powerlessness, for example someone being blackmailed, having to choose between two awful things to survive or being forced to watch something awful while not being able to do anything.

53. write about someone who does awful things either because they do it in their sleep or they were convinced someone was a danger to them when they weren't, or about someone who gets manipulated into doing something horrible by another character.

54. write about a stalker, someone who feels they are entitled to someone's attention or love. write about obsession, an all-consuming desire for something unattainable. about someone who will stop at nothing and no one to get who or what they want.

55. play with the additional psychological horror of not being able to trust those around you. shape-shifters, demonic possession, hypnotization or another form of control that make the characters close to your protagonist untrustworthy.

56. write a horror short based on a conspiracy theory where no one believes your character and thinks they're insane.

57. horror-trope remix-athon - pick a few: abandoned/haunted house, dolls, curses, creepy child, group death one-by-one, cannibalism, body horror, the alive dead, a psychopath who misuses their position of power, nursery rhymes, cemeteries, out-of-control electronics/robots, masked men, clowns, video games, blinking/sleeping means death, ghosts, dares, not-as-it-seems.

58. write about a character who is a part of a cult but doesn't know it.

59. write about a world where everything is slightly off. people laugh slightly too long, no matter how much you eat, you are never fully satisfied, there are no frogs, people insist that the main character knows them when they are sure they've never seen them before. the reason why it's off is up to you (you don't even have to give one).

60. write about a monster based on one of your worst fears; spiders, heights, abandonment, commitment, death, being forgotten.

whew ok. hope i did ok with these, good luck writer friends! go forth & make some spooky spooks!