Birthday Party

"Beautiful people do VOTE for the story they are currently reading."
—Marilyn Monroe

Jungkook's P.O.V

In no time I was in Mother's embrace and she hugged me like there was no tomorrow.

I really missed her and all of my family members. I hugged her back too.

And she started crying. Oh God help me.

Now my white t-shirt is stained with her tears. But I let her cry anyway since I have more white t-shirts inside my closet.

Now I suddenly I got hit on my chest.
Ouch.

"Mom what the- ouch" Now she is pulling ear harshly.

Really? Is this how she greets her only leftover child.

"It's my punishment for ignoring us you little brat" She scolded and her face is red like tomato. "Everyday I was waiting for your call and messages but no you were so busy to give importance to Mother's existence"

I know I have no excuses but I don't  know what to do and what to say.

"Nah Mom it's just....but I received your calls tho and...."

She cuts me off, "No excuses. But now I forgive you. I know you have been through a lot especially after..." She is crying again.

I'm not good at convincing crying people especially women. Women are really crybabies. They are good at crying— which is the best thing they can do. And top that when an crying woman is your Mother.

I did nothing but hug her, "Mom don't cry I'm here now. I'm sorry for not keeping in touch with you but please don't cry now please. "

Now I heard someone cleared their throat. It's none other than my sweet Grandma.

"It's been already five minutes and so much emotional drama happened during this five minutes of mother and son reunion"

I quickly ran up to her with a huge smile, "Grannnnny "

"Oh my cute little bunny is now a Big Man. Oh my God." She gasped dramatically. And she still wears those ridiculous glasses.

"Yeah I use to go gym regularly. See these muscles" I lifted my sleeves up and showed her my biceps. She giggled. Suddenly she pulled my ear.

What is with people pulling my ear? First Hyung...then Mom and now Granny.

"Ouch! Granny ouch. It's hurt really bad. First it was Mom and now you?"

"Kookie you know how many nights I couldn't sleep because of worrying about you." She said while tears started to appear.

Damn these women and their fragile emotions. Maybe it was not a good idea to come back.

But I feel really good after seeing their faces. "I can't believe you're finally in front of my eyes. I thought I wouldn't able to see you before my last breath."

Why does she have to get too emotional? It's not like I died or something.

"Granny you're being really dramatic. Now don't cry. I, Jeon Jungkook is standing right in front of you."

"Yeah now I can't wait for my great grandchildren to be born."

"What?!" My and my Mom's voice came out in unison.

She can't be serious can she?

"No I'm serious"

Did I say that loud but still...