Choi Aesook

Trigger Warning:- Violence

Jungkook's P. O. V

"I'm so sorry Boss. I promise I will not mess up next time." My employee begs to me while I'm just staring at the files, totally unbothered about the miserable employee.

"Hmm."

"Boss, I really am sorry for my mistake." The employee voice breaks and was on the verge of tears.

"How many times did you fuck up?"  I look at the helpless employer in front of me, who gulps in fear. I ask him again with a warning voice. "Was my question clear or not?".

"Y-y-yes Boss. I apologize for my mistake."

Typing on the keyboard of my laptop, I say, "You still didn't answer my question."

"F-four times."

"I am pretty sure you won't be making the same mistake again."

"Uh thank you sir?"

"You're welcome. You're fired."

I was too amused at the reaction of my employee, as soon he heard the words from my mouth. I wanted to laugh but I held it in. I just stopped working, crossed my arms and staring at him. Few droplets of tears already started dropping from his eyes, but it does not affect me any way. He even dropped on his knees, thinking it will create sympathy. But I have none.

"B-boss, I beg you to not to fire me. My son is in hospital and we are need of money."

I roll my eyes and sighs. "Well maybe if you had really cared about your sick son then maybe you wouldn't try your best to not fuck up my important project." I say and finish it with a sly smile.

The man in front of me was crying, begging and trying his best to persuade me to keep him on this job." You're not even man enough to be called a man. Crying infront of me like a woman. "Tsk, this project needs a man, not a woman." I try to dismiss him but he was too persistent. I had no other choice then to call security, and in a span of moment he was dismissed in front of me.

Suddenly my wanders around my past self, and the life before I became lifeless soul. Then Jina's face comes to mind, and the anger in my body rises up. Frustrated, I take out a cigarette, lit it, and puff smokes in the air.

After few hours, my cigarette box is half-empty and he’s feeling agitated at how much Jina's presence is making him tense. The door opens again without any knocking, and I get ready to shout but instead i find my voice got stuck when my eyes land on the unexpected guest.

"Well, hello Mr Jeon." The woman infront of me with a seductive voice, and smiles seductively. I got up from my chair, and walk away from the table. My eyes were roaming around her whole sexy. She left nothing for imagination. Wearing a white see through shirt, her red bra was visible underneath and the tight black skirt that displays her sexy legs.

"Aesook?What are you doing in Korea?" I ask with curiosity, but my eyes are only focused on the big breasts. Our last encounter was when we were in America, we would usually do occasional hook-ups, while being in relationship with someone else

Aesook steps towards me, and smirks. "My eyes are up here." She smirks, and places both are hands around my shoulder, pressing her soft chest against mine and whispers seductively to my ear. "Can't keep your eyes off from body, huh?"

I place one of my hand one of her waist and take her hand where she had her had her wedding ring on. "Married, huh?" I ask in a taunting way. Aesook rolls her eyes, and slowly grazes her index across my jawline.