Thief

"The difference between Genius and Stupid people is that Genius people do VOTE."
—Albert Einstein

Jungkook's P.O.V

I wish I could give a flying fuck for whatever fucking is going on here. I just wanted to go home and play Overwatch. Or read some Mangas or watch Anime but I'm stuck in this shitty.

After each second either a lady or some men will approach towards me asking shitty questions.

Some Ladies will be like, "Oh my Gah. Little Jungkookie has grown up so much. Oh my I remember you were like a cute little bunny." I don't know even most of these women. Some will be asking about my Major or am I single or not blah blah blah.

Men were asking when asking same shits about my dad's business or when I will join his company.

I very very very close to kill some bitch.
I am loosing my patience each millisecond.

Before I loose it I excused myself that I going to the backyard for a phonecall. Grandma was laughing her ass off with these fake-ass clown ladies.

Before going out to I checked the thing I hope its there. I released a sigh when I found its their. Fresh and New pack.

My Cigarette Pack.

My partner in crime.

My stress reliever.

My bittersweet secret

Nobody knows about it. Not even Jiminie Hyung OR Taetae Hyung.

I took one of it and lighted it and took a big sip from it.

From far around the corner I saw someone was coming out from the kitchen window. I quickly stomped on the cigarette.

Jina's P.O.V

I was eating my cake peacefully that I almost forgot about JungSu. I then realize that I finished the whole cake.

God Bless all these people today in the party.

I closed the fridge door and put that fork in the kitchen. Suddenly something is happening in the stomach and then something happening in my throat.

Then burped a big burp. You're happy if you're stomach is happy.

Phew. Can't believe I had great time today. As I was making my way outside the door I can hear laughter echo throughout the door.

It's probably the maids returning to the kitchen.

Oh God! I'm screwed.

What to do?! What to do?! Panicking I was looking here and there.

There was a window beside the beside.
Without thinking twice I quickly jumped before getting caught. I can hear the footsteps of those females.

"Maya I feel like someone is outside the kitchen window." One of them said to other. "What if its a thief?!"

"Don't worry Sunji I'm sure it's a Cat. We have gaurds outside so I'm sure there is no Thief." The other one said.

I was hiding in between the bushes. They are so prickly and I'm sure my dress will be in holes. Even my hair is also in between these prickly branches.

I waited for 5 minutes till I'm sure the kitchen is clear. Oh God I promise I won't steal food. I really really really promise.

Slowly somehow I managed out if this prickly bush. Even I managed to get holes on this new days which bought last week.

CONGRATULATIONS! For being a Dumb Girl in your whole life.

I look around the surroundings and thought about the possibility that this is the backyard. I can see the huge tree where I told JungSu to wait for me.

As I was on my to the Lighty Tree someone harshly grab my wrist. My head hit on a strong chest. I look up and see it none other than the Handsome Guy in the party.

Even though it is really dark I can still make out his face.
I then realized he is holding my wrist, when I tried to pull away he holds more tightly.

"What the hell did you steal?" He yelled really loudly. Did he really thinks I'm a Thief?

"How dare you accuse me like that! Do you really think I will steal something with this heavy dress?" I shouted back. He was stunned and didn't say anything.

"Then why the hell you sneak out of the window?" He asked still gripping my wrist.

"I'm just taking a shortcut. No will you please excuse my hand?" I said that even before thinking. He let go of my hand harshly.

Before anything I quickly ran away from the scene. I saw JungSu and my father waiting at the gate. Dad probably came to pick us up. Dad was was talking with the security gaurds and all together they were laughing.

Dad is probably started saying his old childhood memories or cracking some lame jokes. He is always good and making friends.

I quickly approached towards them."Dad I think it's really late. We have to go now." I said quietly.

"Yeah you both go inside the car. I'm coming", he said still laughing with the securities. Me and both and sat at the back of the car.

After few seconds he came back.
"So what's with all these food?! You know this little boy was in trouble. God knows what would happen if I didn't arrive at that time. I had to distract before any issue happened." He said almost like scolding.

"Dad it was nothing..."

"Nothing?! We have food at home. You don't have to always collect food from parties."

"Dad. I'm sorry. This is the last time I will do it. I promise." I really did promise myself to not take this extra foods for family but only for myself and JungSu.

Father sighed and kept for few seconds and then finally through the mirror above his which I don't know what it's called, "We will talk about this later.", He said and started the engine. After few minutes we finally reached home. In the whole ride I didn't realize JungSu was sleeping with his head on my lap.

Night had fallen and the sky had fallen darkest blue- almost black. I was glancing out the window even if there is nothing to see. The conversation previously was now replaced with sounds of the car moving and horn tooting.

A/N:- Please vote and leave comments.☜(゚ヮ゚☜)