Unlucky Bride

Jina's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm getting married.

I can't believe I'm getting married to a man that is none other than Jeon Jungkook, and I will become Mrs Jeon.

I can't believe Jeon Jungkook has genuine feelings for me—he loves me, and also proposed me infront of both of our families.

I can't believe I got my period today. The cramps are really hurting my stomach, and suddenly I am craving for ice-cream.

In my whole Jeon Jungkook stepping into my life was something beyond my imagination—an unexpected twist in my life, which made me extremely shook.

Not only me, but even my friends were extremely shook—including my ex-friend and boyfriend. I'm so sure that my wedding news reached because my cellphone is filled with their missed calls—most of them were from Jinwoo.

Three weeks I was so-in-love with my ex—even dreamt of getting married, going to honeymoon, and I also decided the name of our babies. And right now I'm getting married with Jeon Jungkook. I'm glad things how the things worked out—from getting cheated on to getting married to another man.

These whole week Jungkook proved how much he loves me. His gifts, text messages and all his sweet talks made my heart doing backflips, and no doubt I fell for him.

Out of million of girls in this country—I was the chosen one. So many of Jungkook's female fans were probably jealous or envious of me. I don't want to admit but the thought of it make me feel powerful and intimidating—I can't stop smiling.

"Woooow. Glamorous, gorgeous and absolutely fabulous," my make-up and hair stylist's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. He was fidgeting the make-up brush on his right fingers, while his left hand was on his hips. "Do you want to see yourself?”

With my nod, he removed the cloth that was covering the mirror, and as soon as I saw my own reflection, my eyes widened and mouth fell agape.

“I can already imagine your husband will drooling over you," I blushed as soon I heard those words. "I'm sure he will—Oh look who's here?"

My head tilted to the direction of where my stylist's eyes were. At the door stands none other my only two best friends—Seunghee and Jaehwan, each one of them holding a boquet of flowers, and a gift box.

I wanted to run and wanted to embrace them in a tight hug, but the wedding dress was too heavy, and it prevented me from running. Chuckling, the couple walked towards me, and carefully embraced me in a hug.

Releasing the hug, I felt a flick on my forehead which is done none other than by Jaehwan. "Stupid, why didn't inform us—especially me about this sudden arranged marriage? And how do you know you're marrying the right guy? You should have waited for my approval at least?" Jaehwan scoffed, and folded his arms.

I punched his chest, lightly, "You're not my parent, and besides you didn't approve when I was in relationship with Jinwoo."

"And I was right, wasn't I?"

I looked down while nodding, and the room was enveloped with pin-drop silence. Suddenly I was hugged by Seunghee, who was weeping, "I'm really sorry about my own sister...please I know it really affected you....but please I apologise on her behalf...I swear the day I saw her with him—I didn't even glance or talk to her, even though I had to see her everyday...even our parents asked what was wrong with us, but I ignored their questions."