chapter one

[ chapter one—edited]

"Hunter!" A young Allison screamed as the wolves took her twin, Hunter looked his sister "don't be afraid!" he yelled and one of the wolves growled at him "shut up, boy!" he said and punched him in the stomach.

Allison was crying now, the tears streaming down her face.

Allison tried to run towards her brother but she was pinned down by a wolf.

The wolves had Hunter and were smirking "not so brave now are you?" the leader of the group asked him "not without your daddy."

The rest of the pack laughed along with the leader. Allison tried to break free but she wasn't strong enough.

"Let me go!" Allison yelled as the wolf snarled at her.

"Ah, Ah, ah" a females voice said "let's not get upset, Dennis" the wolf bowed his head and then looked at Allison who was focused on the wolves who had Hunter. She focuses on the wolves, chanting in her head. One word.

"Douleur."

Soon the wolves were whimpering, they didn't know what was happening to them. They let go of Hunter and cried out in pain. Allison looked at her brother "run! Hunter, run!" she yelled and he did.

He took one last look at his sister before running away, he was going to find their dad. Their father knew what to do. Or how to beat her.

The pain somehow stopped and then they growled and ran after Hunter. He didn't get far before being caught.

Arabella looked at Allison. "Did you really thought that your little plan would have worked?"

Allison lowered her head.

"Pathetic."

The wolves brother hunter back to their alpha. "We got what we want, now let her go" Arabella said to Dennis who reluctantly let her go. Allison sprung to her feet but she didn't move.

"Now little girl, what is your name?" Arabella asked her, Allison just glared at her. "What is your name!" Arabella yelled, Allison looked at the wolf then at the queen.

"Allison Allen" she told her, Arabella looked at Dennis and then smirked. "Oh, little Allison. It is a pleasure to meet you. Again."

"What do you mean again?"

"Well dear Allie, I guess your father never told you about me.."

"You are you!"

"Say hello to your mother."

"No.....no no no."

Allison looked up at her.

"Where are you taking him?"

"Back home, sweetheart."

"You can't!" Allison yelped and tried to use her magic but Arabella's was stronger.

"Go to sleep."

Then Allison's body fell on the ground with a loud thump. She wasn't dead but a very heavy sleeping spell was placed on her.

Allison woke up in a panic, she relaxed a bit whenever she realised that she was in her own home. Allison and Hunter were ten whenever the kidnapping happened.