chapter five

Allison woke up the next morning to laughing. She opened her eyes and yawned and stretched out a bit.

"Sleeping beauty finally wakes up!" Sean says from the kitchen. Allison looks around her confused and then remembers what happened last night.

She groaned and got up off the couch and walks to the kitchen "Shut up, Sean" she mumbles and yawns again.

"Morning dad" she said and Mason laughed at her "cant stay awake?" he asks her while Allison pouted "its not funny!" she semi-yelled and drank some coffee.

"You were  late home last night" Allison said to Mason who nodded his head "some of our customers wouldn't leave last night and I had to clean up some things" he told her and kissed her on the cheek.

Mason then looks at the teens "are you two–"

"–Dad! He's my friend."

"No, I'm too gay."

Mason laughed at Sean's comment and put on more eggs. "Do your parents know that your here?" Mason asked Sean who looked down at his plate.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Mason said "do you have a guardian who I can call?" Sean nods his head "my aunt doesn't give a damn about me!" He growled and then out up off his seat and ran to the bathroom.

Allison looked at her Dad "I know that we haven't known him for very long but he's a good person in a bad situation, can he stay here?" Mason thought about it and then nodded his head.

Allison smiled "thank you" she said and kissed his cheek. Allison walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Sean?" She asks and there was no response "dad said that you can live with us" she told him, Allison could hear Sean sniffing.

"Open the door, please" she asked and Sean got up off the toilet and opened the door. He hugged Allison as soon as he opens the door. "I'm sorry" he told her and she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"It's ok" she told him and smiled "you can get whatever you own from her house and then you can live here!" Sean laughed at Allison.

"One problem" he said and Allison raised an eyebrow "shoot" she said and they walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm not eighteen" he told her and Allison looked at her dad and then back at Sean "when will you be eighteen?" Sean then smiles a bit.

"Two weeks."

Allison grinned and then looked at the time on the clock. "And we have to go to school!" Allison yelled and then grabbed her bag which was still on the table.

"Allison" Mason called to the girl "I called your school and I told them that both of you wouldn't be in today" he told them both.

Allison's smiled "thank you dad" he told him, Mason then kissed her forehead and grabbed his car keys.

"I have to go to work, while the both of you can do whatever you like" he told them but before he locked the door he yelled "but nothing illegal!" Which made Allison and Sean laugh.

"What are we going to do?" Allison smirked at Sean.

"We go into the woods."