chapter six

Sean looked at Allison who was looking at the woods. "We are not going in there" Sean said moving away from the witch.

"Why not?" Sean then looked into the dark woods "it's creepy!" he semi-yelled and then ran into the living room.

Allison laughed at her friend before following him. "Sean" she laughed "ill protect you!" She yelled and stood in the Super Girl pose, which was her hands on her hips.

Sean laughed at her "I am not going into those woods!" He said as Allison tilted her head to the side.

"We don't have to go if your not ok with it" Allison said before moving away to find a movie.

"Wait!" he said and then got up and grabbed his coat. "We can go" he said "just promise me that there will be no wolves, I hate them" Allison giggled at him.

"What about vampires?" Sean shrugged and closed the back door behind him, Allison took out her key and locked it.

They started to go into the forest "I don't mind vampires, I just hated wolves" he told her, wincing at the memory of his younger brother.

Allison noticed this and stopped walking, Sean stopped as well and then Allison wrapped her arms around his waist.

"You don't have to talk about it" she told him, Sean nodded his head. "I know, but I want to" he told her.

"I was ten whenever the accident happened. My brother–who was five at the time–and I were running in the woods, our parents not far behind us, we were laughing and giggling, we were playing hide 'n' seek. I was the one who was seeking, and I couldn't find my little brother."

"I told our parents that he must have gone too far. Then we heard this scream. We knew that it was Owen, we ran and saw this big black wolf who was standing over him, blood dripping down his chin. Mom screamed, I started to cry, Dad took out a gun and shot then wolf, I ran over to my brother but he was already gone, his eyes had turned lifeless and I looked at my parents not realising that I was going to lose them as well."

There was a few tears rolling down his cheek. Allison hugged him again. They were standing deep in the woods when we they heard a growl.

Allison looked over her shoulder to see a wolf, Sean then looked behind him as well. Allison saw the fear in his eyes.

The wolf stood proud and tall, and then he shifted into a man. The man smirked "Hello, Sean" he said and moved closer to them. Allison flashed her violet eyes but the man wasn't fazed by her.

"So that was his name, little Owen?" he asked Sean in a teasing tone, "you were a very hard boy to find" he told him "your parents died because they didn't give up your name" Sean's face then turned into anger.

"They died in a crash!" The man laughed "because I was the one to make them" he laughed and then launched himself at Allison and Sean.

They closed their eyes but nothing came. Allison reopens her eyes to see a wolf and a vampire.

More were coming. Allison looked over at Sean who looked at her. "Run!" Allison screamed at him, he wanted to but Sean couldn't leave Allison here.

"No, not without you" he told her while Allison was looking at the wolf and vampire. "I said run" she told him in a low and dangerous voice.

Sean then began to run, thinking that Allison was going to die because of him. He stopped behind a tree and watch everything unfold.

"Move" Allison said and then looked down at the wolf who whined.

"dolor." she whispered and the wolf turns back into a man. He screamed out in pain, then he looked at Allison and smirked at her "mother is coming for you."

Was the last words he ever said because Allison broke his neck. Allison looked at the vampire.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Luke, and we should be getting back to my house."