chapter two

[ chapter two— edited]

Allison never realised how small Forks was. She missed Paris and Aly, but she knew that she would see the older woman soon.

Allison sighed as she brought another box into her room. She started to unpack the box and she opened it to see a picture of her and her brother.

They were both smiling in the photo, they looked like they were seven years old, it was the last time that they were in Forks.

In the photo Hunter was taller than Allison and he had his arm wrapped around his shoulders and he had his baseball jersey on which had the with the number 10 on the back.

It was one of his first games, he was a big mets fan.

Allison didn't realise that she had been crying, she sat on her bed and put a hand over her mouth.

She sat there crying, crying because she didn't do anything to help him, crying because it had been so long since she had seen him, crying because she loved him and missed him dearly.

"Allison?" Mason walked into the room and saw the picture in her hand. He took it out of her hand and sat it down on the little night stand. Which was beside her bed.

He hugged Allison tightly and she buried her head into his shoulder. He kissed her head. "Shh, I miss him as well" Allison cried harder, it almost made Mason cry, he didn't like seeing his daughter (or son) cry.

Mason rubbed her back and kissed her head. Once she passed out from crying so much, he put her into her bed and moved the box onto the ground.

He picked up the picture, back then it was a happier time, back then he had both his son and daughter, back then he didn't have to worry, he knew that his kids were safe.

Then she came.

All Mason  could remember about her was that she was beautiful, the night was a blur, he couldn't remember a thing, apart from trying to forget about Charlie.

Then nine months later, twins appeared at his door step with a note.

Dear Mason,
        You were a hard man to find, I'm sure that you remember me from the club. I really liked you but I'm getting married to another man. These are your kids, take care of them.
Love,
A

He didn't know her name, only the first letter—A—and then she came back into their lives and took his son away from him.

Mason tried everything that could get Hunter back. But it wasn't enough, A had a witch put a spell around them, so all the tracking spells wouldn't work.

He sighed and put it back down, too many memories flowing through his mind. A tear fell to the floor.