The Backwards Knight

There he was again! You grit your teeth, jumping over the railing down to the third floor and giving chase. "Get back here you creep!" You shout after him when looks back in surprise he blinks and chuckles before running away. This was the third time today you had seen him grinning at you. He was starting to creep you out but instead of like hiding like most girls would, you decided to chase him down and demand answers. He was too fast, only letting you catch up a few times with a laugh, which only fueled your annoyance. Your legs pumped faster against the floor, starting to close in on him. He suddenly turns into a room, making you crash into the doorframe and rush in, looking about wildly. You close the door behind you, cutting off the only way out. "Come on out! You been stalking me all day now you're gonna talk to me!" You growl. Boxes were everywhere in this room, an one large, creepy mirror stood in the center of it. A shape suddenly lunges out toward the mirror but you swiftly tackle him to the floor. The strawhat topples off and you freeze as two bunny ears pop up. The guy beneath you chuckles. "Shishishi! You're pretty fast princess!" He chimes. You're eyey twitches. "Im not a princess, who the hell are you, and what's up with these?" You question, carefully grabbing a soft furry ear. He twitches at the contact. "D-dont touch them! They're sensitive!" He gasps. You pause leaning forward to inspect them more closely. You run your fingers through his hair in search for the head band only to find the ears were connected to him. You gap and pull back a bit. "What the fuck?" You whisper in confused amazement. He chuckles with a grin, lifting you off him. "Yep! You're perfect!' He chimes, suddenly tossing you at the mirror. You squeeze your eyes shut, bracing for impact. Instead you feel yourself roll onto grass. You crack an eye open to by greeted by a light lavender sky and the undersides of giant mushrooms. " What...!?" You whisper sitting up and looking around a forest of giant mushrooms sat around you. "Okay, I'm dreaming... Or uncle Shanks spiked my breakfast and I'm tripping out in the front yard..." You mutter standing up. You look around for the mirror only to find more forest. "Screw it..." You start to venture into the forest, if this is a dream you plan to track down the damn rabbit guy before you woke. The ground shakes and you pause looking around. A very attractive guy in black armor runs into view at you. "Princess! Perfect timing! You must slay the jabberwocky!!" He gasps, gripping your forearms, silvery eyes boring into yours. You blink at him. "Yeah alright handsome," You muse. He pauses, pink dusting his tan cheeks before he hands you his sword. "Also I'm not a princess," You add, turning toward a roar. How bad could it be? This was only a dream. After a while a silver haired guy bursts into the scene. His red eyes lock on you. The knight swiftly gets behind you. "I have no quarrel with you," The silver haired man states, smoke lifting from the corner of his mouth. You shrug. "I can't help it, its rare for cute guys to ask me things, you the wabberjocky?" You ask. "Jabberwocky," The knight corrects as the silver haired man becomes annoyed. "My name is Smoker and yes, I am the jabberwocky!" He growls, morphing into a giant dragon like creature. You pale. "Nope!" You gasp darting into the forest. The knight gaps after you before running to catch up. "Ah you're right princess that sword wouldn't have worked!" He says as you run side by side. You glance at him. "Stop calling me that! My name is ___!" You snap. He blinks and smirks. "Such a lovely name, it suits you," He rumbles. You blush a bit at that. "I'm Law," He adds. "Nice to meet yo-AAHHHHH!" You cry out, running off a cliff. The knight skids at the cliff edge. "Farewell for now! __-ya!" He calls as you bounce off a mushroom top and down a gap between mushrooms. You land on a flat spongey one, dazed. This had to be the most ridiculous dream you've ever had. You blink and let your eyes roll back before passing out again. Surely you would be back in that room when you woke again. Right?