Tea Party

You look around as the path opens up to a chaotic yard and a cottage type house. A line of different sized tables sat in front of the house. Chairs of all kinds were placed around them.

"Please come in, lets get you cleaned up." Sabo touches your back, offering a smile as he leads you inside. You swallow, glancing at his face. So damn cute. He blinks and glances at you, meeting your gaze. "Something on your mind ___?" He inquires.

"Heh... Dont think Ive ever met someone like you... You're very... Proper." You comment. 'And you dont seem crazy at all.' You add silently. He chuckles at that.

"That so? I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable." He hums.

"N-No not at all... It's nice." You smile a bit. He tilts his head, watching your face thoughtfully.

"You're really cute, I'll get you some clothes," He nudges you into the bathroom.

"Thanks." You hum before looking around. The tub was shaped like fish, hallowed out from the top. "Bronze..?" You murmur touching the tub before looking for the spout.

"Here, I'll show you how to torn it on." Sabo says when he returns with the clothes and towel. He sets them on the counter before coming over and hooking a hose to the fish tub's lips. He pulls a lever and starting to fill the tub with steamy water. "Dont spend too long in the tub, or he'll turn back into a fish and swim away with you." He hums, giving a smile.

You have to pause at that, wondering if he was being serious or joking. Unfortunately you had the feeling that he was serious. "Okay, thanks for everything Sabo." You smile. He gives a nod and heads out, closing the door behind him. You strip and ease into the water. "Mmm... This is sooo nice." You smile closing your eyes, scrubbing the dirt off your skin.

After you were done washing off, you relax in the water. Then it felt like the tub was moving. Your eyes snap open and you sit up. The tub fish wiggles again and you swiftly hop out as it suddenly spits out the hose, starting to flop around. You pull the towel around yourself, gapping as it suddenly dives out through the stain glass window into the yard.

"Fish escape!" Ace shouts.

"Dont let him leave!" Sabo calls. You swallow and swiftly dry off, getting dressed quickly.

"Hey ___, did you get eaten by the fish?" Zoro peeks in.

"Almost." You admit, adjusting the clothes Sabo had grabbed for you. They were a bit loose and resembled his current attire except in all black.

"Good, come out for the tea party." He rumbles before walking off. You relax and head outside in time to see Ace and Sabo wrangling the former tub back toward the house.

"I got the rope!" A Jackalope gasps running past with rope. You sweatdrop at that.

"When am I going to wake up...?" You murmur.

"Come sit down." Zoro pats beside him at the table. You nod and do so quickly, watching Ace, Sabo and the waist high Jackalope drag the fish back inside.

"... So Zoro, do you hangout with these guys often?" You ask.

"Sometimes when I hangout with Luffy." He shrugs.

"Luffy..." You echo. "You wouldn't happen to know where he is would you?"

"Hmm... He's probably messing around in The Heart Queen's castle." He shrugs.