The Fighting Duo

You nearly fall off for the third time, clawing onto his shoulder again. He didn't even seem to notice. You growl striking his neck in annoyance. He pauses and glances at you. "What is it you?" "Could you be a bit smoother!? I've almost fallen off three times now!!" You huff annoyed. "Sorry, I--" You both catch a sight of blue ahead of you. "Not this time!" He growls lurching forward. You didn't have time to latch onto him and fall off, landing in a puddle of mud. You gasp stand up, body screaming slightly. You look around, wading out until you are out of the water. "Marco!!" You call to no avail, he was already gone. You sigh and look around in annoyance. "After I kick the rabbit's ass you're so next." You growl, stripping off your wet top and throwing it. "Now I'm tiny, and in a forest, all by myself." You grumble heading in one direction. It felt like hours passed as you wandered. You were beginning to feel more and more hopeless. Then a snore catches your ear. You follow the sound steadily soon finding a green haired man leaning against tree sleeping. You blink going up to him and climbing onto his knee. "Hey, excuse me." You try to wake him. He shifts with a hum eyes easing open. He looks down at you. "Who're you?" He murmurs. "I'm ___, I got separated from my partner during the race, can you help me?" You ask. He at least seemed normal. He blinks and stretches. "Oh right..." He mutters picking you up, you sat in the palm of his hand, his thumb keeping you in place as he stands. You hold onto his thumb that rested over your stomach. "I forgot about the race, wonder if he found it.." He mutters. You blink at him curiously and he looks at you. "___... You're the one Luffy picked Huh... I thought you'd be bigger..." "I ate something and it made me tiny." You sigh. "Oh, maybe curly brow can help you out." He muses looking around, suddenly stopping a heel that came flying at his face. You stiffen in surprise at that. "Bastard, you fell asleep didn't you!?" The blond man growls. "Did you find the finish line or not?" The green head huffs. "I did come on--" the blond spots you and gasps. "Princess~ What happened!? You're all dirty!" He reaches for you but you hold onto the greenettes thumb more. "I don't think she likes being coddled..." The green head tells him. The blond pouts and you look down feeling self conscious, no doubt you looked like crap because of everything you've been through. The greenette frowns looking at you. "Let's get to the finish line and then we'll get you cleaned up." You nod and they start off. Some time passes and the blond soon leads you both to a clearing where the finish line was. You smile a bit, looking up at Zoro. "Thanks, I think it would've taken me years to get out of the forest." You tell him sheepishly. He blinks and chuckles with a light blush. "It would've taken him years to get out of there too if I wasn't here." Sanji snorts earning a glare from Zoro. You giggle relaxing, they had been taking shots at each other the whole way here, it got so bad, Zoro had to put you in his stomach band for safety. You found yourself enjoying the warmth of his stomach, and it's firmness. "No way, Zoro, Sanji, you beat us." A familiar voice makes you look over as Sabo comes out of the trees with Ace mouse in his chest pocket. You wave and he blinks at you smiling. "And you have the princess," He kneels in front of you and Ace disappears into his pocket briefly before poking back out with a mushroom. "Here, this should help your size!" Ace chimes as Sabo takes it and offers it to you. You look at it warily before taking a piece and eating it. There's a pause and suddenly you grow back to size now sharing the stomach band with Zoro. Zoro blushes heavily and staggers back and you both fall back. "There that's much better." You giggle smiling in relief. "G-Glad you feel better..." Zoro manages. You giggle sheepishly easing out of the haramaki. Sabo helps you stand and offers a smile. "You can come home with us and get cleaned up." He rumbles. You nod blushing lightly. "That would be nice." You breathe. "Sabo! I need help _--___!" Marco gasps gaping at you. "Hey Dodo, you look pale--" You stagger back when he suddenly hugs you tight. "You're okay! I've been looking everywhere for you yoi!" He gasps. You blush and giggle lightly. "I-It's okay, I forgive you..." You tell him, rubbing his back. "Alright, let's head home then." Sabo rumbles. "Wait, don't we have to wait for the other participants? And does Zoro and Sanji get a prize?" You ask. He chuckles and touched your side. "You have so much to learn about this place ___." He hums. You blink confused. "Come on let's get going I'm hungry," Ace rolls out of his pocket changing back into his human self. You blink at has he tosses you a grin. "And a nap." "I could go for that too." You giggle. "We'll come too," Zoro breathes smiling at you. "Sounds like a party." You comment and Sabo lights up. "A tea party."