00.

00: Character Description, Extended Summary, Playlist & Disclaimer

+

Dahlia Lucien (Loo-shun).

Title: Elaine

Born: June 21, 1991

Relatives: Samuel Castillo (Father:Alive) , Amelia Lucien (Mother:Deceased)

Alias/es/: Luz , Lu, Lia

Nationality: British

Age: 22

Occupation: Kingsman Agent

Status: Alive

+

Gary "Eggsy" Unwin.

Title: Galahad

Born: June 3, 1992

Relatives:  Lee Unwin (Father:Deceased) , Michelle Unwin (Mother:Alive), Dean (Stepfather)

Alias/es/: Eggsy, Eggy, Mugsy, Chester King, Kingsman Kid, Galahad Jr

Nationality: British

Age: 21

Occupation: Royal MarinesRecruit(Formaly), Kingsman Agent

Status: Alive

+

Extended Summary.

Dahlia Lucian lived a cautious life as her mother and father where always on the move due to their loyal company of Kingsman. She grew up with combat and elegancy but Dahlia had moment where she would crash and had both her parents to pick her up again but soon enough it ended up being one. In honor of her mother, and now, future family tradition, Dahlia fought for her mother position at Kingsman and won with flying colors. She know went by the allies of Elaine, like her mother. Side by side with her mentor Harry Hart, they together find a perfect candidate to replace their lost friend Lancelot. In the nick of time, Harry and Dahlia are able to find thee perfect candidate, Eggsy Unwin. As they watch their newest recruit follow their past steps, Eggsy takes an interest to Dahlia- but she tries hard to push back until she can't push back any further.

+

Playlist.

i.Roll Call The Neighbourhood
ii.Sadderdaze The Neighbourhood
iii.A Capella Daniel Caesar
iv.Dancer In The Dark Chase Atlantic v.Devil In Me Halsey
vi.Wires The Neighbourhood
vii. Painkiller DREAMERS
vii.Warned You Good Morning
viii. Broken Lund
x.Gangsta Kehlani

+

Disclaimer.

This story is based of Kingsman: The Secret Agency, I do not claim anything from the film itself or the comic, other than Dahlia and her storyline.