05.

05: JB? As in Justin Bieber?

"As some of you will have learned last night, teamwork is paramount, here at Kingsman. We're here to enhance your skills, test you to the limit. Which is why you're gonna pick a puppy." Merlin spoke in front of the tower of cages. Dahlia watched from high above, leaning against the rim of the balcony. "Wherever you go, your dog goes. You will care for it, you will teach it, and by the time it's fully trained, so will you be... Those of you who are still here, that is. Do you understand?" The recruits nod. "Choose your puppy." He instructed, leaving him behind. Dahlia walked down towards the candidates, passing rooms and halls until she was outside. Melon didn't tell her what he was doing, but she wasn't able to ask question, not yet. Grabbing the notepad Merlin left behind on top on one of the cages, she put her glasses on and wrote down each breed of dog the candidates had taken.

"Alright, you have today to get along and train your companion... Merlin has left me in charge as he has some important business to attend to." She told them. "The field is yours candidates, do what you please today as this, is as simple as it will get." Before the candidates where able to spread out, she caught up with Charlie. "What will you name him?" Dahlia was curious, she knew that he was interesting then most, thanks to his file

"Perseus." He said looking down at the young German Shepard.

"As in, son of Poseidon?" She asked.

"As in, son of Zeus." He corrected.

She nodded. "It fits him well..." Dahlia complimented, walking away and catching up with Eggsy and Roxanne "Why a pug?" She immediately asked, getting close enough to the candidates

Eggsy let out a long sigh, "I thought it was a bull dog." He said, unpleased with his decision.

Dahlia let out a laugh. "What name did you give him?" She said, looking down at the small chubby dog.

Eggsy gave a proud smile, "J.B." He announced earning a laugh from both women.

The kinsman crosses her arms, "As in Justin Bieber?" She asked, Roxanne laughing with her.

"That's what I said." The girl announced, as she sat herself down on the glass, he poodle laying beside her. The two others accompanied her, Dahlia laying on Eggsys lap as if he were a pillow, closing her eyes and taking in the sun. Eggsy watched as she fell into a deep slumber, noticing the small unnoticed features on her face. "It's cute the way you look at her." Roxanne whispered, looking over at the two. "It seems like you care for her." She teased but Eggsy just smiled, petting J.B as he slept as well.

____

Time passed and Dahlia had waken up a few minutes ago, her eyes still fluttered due to the bright sun. She rose herself up, almost butting heads with Eggsy. They both slightly laughed at the action. The kinsman stood and stretched out, yawning  simultaneously. As her sight recovered, she watched as Merlin walked over to them with a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong, Merlin?" She asked, walking towards him. He stopped in his tracks and let out a heavy sigh, his solder dropping down. Merlin leaned into her ear, telling her the trouble Harry had gotten himself into. She was at lost for words. Stepping away from him, he spoke out loud,

"He's in a coma Elaine..." He informed, putting a hand on her shoulder. Eggsy stood behind them, catching up to the conversation quickly. His eyes fixated on her as she didn't speak.

"I need a minute..." She said, shrugging away Merlin's hand and walking away front the two men beside her.

____

Dahlia sat beside Harry, his numb and in hers. She was regretting not telling Harry about the file, she just wasn't ready. "Are you gonna be alright?" Eggsy asked, walking into the room. The girl shrugged as he brought a chair beside her.