06.

06. Ballsy

As Dahlia rushed into Harry's room, she knocked first, as a sign of respect, before she heard an audible "Come In." The female kingsman bursted into the room, tackling her mentor with a hug. Harry laughed at her action.

Dahlia pulled away and looked at Harry "How are you? How do you feel?" She questioned, squeezing his arm.

Harry chuckled. "I'm alive, aren't I?" He joked. Dahlia was quick to let her ears burn red as Eggsy enters with JB. Harry quickly taking note of her actions.

Harry let go of Dahlia and looked at Eggsy, "Ever heard of knocking?" He asked, smiling lightly.

Eggsy shrugged, "Only when I'm casing a place to rob... Merlin said you wanted to see me?" He asked as J.B barked at Harry, not being able to recognize him.

Harry looked down at the pug, "I hope J.B's training is going as well as yours is?" He questioned.

Eggsy looked down at J.B "Sit." He instructed, J.B doing so with a heavy smile.

"Congratulations on making it to the final six candidates. Your test results were even better than I could've hoped." Harry congratulated as someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Harry announces, Merlin opening the door.

"Eggsy, I need to have a private conversation... You're dismissed." Merlin instructed the candidate.

Harry shook his hand "Nonsense." He objected. "Let him observe. Might learn a thing or two..."

Merlin nodded. "As you wish." He said, taking out his tablet "Take a look at this." Footage from Harry's glasses displayed on his screen, the four watching as Arnold's head exploded.

Eggsy cringed, "Fucking hell! That is rank, Harry. You blew up his head? It's a bit much, ain't it?" He questioned, looking over at him.

Dahlia tilted her head, "Actually... It looks like the explosion was caused by an implant in his neck, underneath the scar." She said.

Merlin looked over at the young kinsman, "Seems like you haven't lost you touch after all, Elaine." He told her, Dahlia rolling her eyes before he zoomed onto the scar.

"Did my hardware pick up the signal that triggered it?" Harry asked.

"Fortunately, yes... Unfortunately, the IP address I traced it to is registered to the Valentine Corporation." Merlin informed them.

Dahlia purses her lips, "That's not much of a lead. He has millions of employees worldwide." She told the kinsmen.

Eggsy looked at the kingsman, "That Richmond Valentine is a genius." He stated, the others looking at him strangely. "Did you not see his announcement today?" He asked, the three kingsman shaking their heads. Eggsy smiled in excitement, taking Merlin's tablet and binging up Valentine's announcement.

"We each spend on average two thousand dollars of the a year on cell phone and internet usage. It gives me great pleasure to announce those days are over. As of tomorrow, every man, woman and child can claim a free SIM card, compatible with any cell phone, any computer, and utilize my communications network for free. Free calls, free Internet for everyone. Forever."

Merlin took the tablet away from Eggsy, Dahlia snatching it from his hands and Harry taking it for himself. Galahad zoomed into Valentine's assistant, a scar implanted in her neck like Arnold. "Valentine's assistant has the same implant scar. I think Mr.Valentine and I should have a tête-à-tête." Harry told his fellow kingsman.

"He's having a gala dinner next week, I'll get you an invitation. You need to be careful, though. Since you've been out, hundreds of VIPs have gone missing. No ransom notes, exactly like Professor Arnold."