Chapter 1 The triplets!

Killer's POV

I walked out of the house and see my brother (A.K.A Horror) sleeping under a tree with his axe placed in his chest while No signs of Dust (Or Brother) any where, Except the bloody dust's of a monster on the snow.

I teleport beside horror and try to grab his axe....But then....He grabs my arms and pins me down "O-ow! s-sorry bro, Don't know your awake" I smirk at his sudden move "Try to move like that again, I SWEAR...You'd fucking die, You sneaky little-" "Hey! Cut it!" Dust shows up and cut horror's words "W-what the-" "I said cut it!" Dust cuts him again and summons knives "OK, Whatever" Horror let's go of me and stands up.

I stand up and wipes the snows at my jacket "I swear if you do that again, You'll die, Thanks to dust your safe" Horror whispers at me and then bumps at me then walks away "Tsk" I glared at horror and looks at dust "H-huh?" But he is already gone 'Damn he is like a ghost and a same time a guardian for saving me' I look around but looks like horror and dust is out of sight.

Dust's POV

I teleport to the waterfall and looks around for some monsters to kill "Hmm....Looks like there's none" I walk around and looks at the echo flowers 'Hmm....What if a human falls down, Hope its not strong' I swing my knife around and sits down beside a echo flower and sighs, The echo flower repeats it, again, again and again.

I stand up and goes to the ruins door and stares at it, I teleport to a tree branch and waits.

After a minute or almost an hour, The ruins door opened
I look at it and see a human, She is a girl and she looks nice, she doesn't look that strong...She might had determination.