Chapter 3 Meeting two more sans?

Killer's POV

I joked or actually pun, She giggled "N-nice t-wo meet ya too!" She said a pun too which makes me chuckle and it makes my cheek warmed up 'W-wait....Am I blushing?' I wander "A-are you b-blushing!?" She giggled and had a slight blush on her cheek as well "I-I don't" I cover my face using my hood to hide my blush.

The door slammed open and shows up a lazy and angry skeleton A.K.A Horror, He is really angry about earlier "Hm?" Horror hummed and teleport behind me and (Y/N) "Why is there a human here!?" He asked while pointing at (Y/N) "Horror calm the fuck down! She is new here! So just introduce yourself" I said "Tsk! Whatever! My name's horror, DONE!" He grabs a ketchup and goes out slamming the door closed "h-hmm....I s-shouldnt b-be here....." She said in fear "Don't worry, that faggot is just in rage today, sorry about him" I apologized "I-its OK...b-by the way, I-is he your b-brother?" She asked "Oh...Yeah, he is....But we're not twin, We are actually-" "Triplets" Somebody cut me off, I look at the counter seeing dust leaning at the counter while sharpening his knife "D-dust! I d-dont know your here..." I said in surprise "Heh" He just chuckled "BTW...This is my other brother dust a-and....Dust why are you not...surprised?" I asked.

He chuckled and faces us "I'm not 'cause....I already know she is here, I watched her from the ruins gate and to the snowdins bridge, so...I ain't surprise like horror do" He puts his knife in his pocket and now his half asleep "So...Imma go now, cya guys later again" He teleported "He is....watching me the entire time?" (Y/N) asked "I guess" I scratch the back of my skull in a lil anger about dust.