Chapter 2 Knife to meet ya, Kid

(That's killer....Not dust, Cause I know You guys thought its dust because he always say that...)

Dust's POV

I hummed and watch her 'Should I Teleport behind her? Should I kill her? Ugh...Something is stopping me' I sighed and just watch her (Dust Papyrus isn't here BTW...) She's near the snowdin, I teleport to the snowdin and look for Killer and Horror, But they're not around.

I sighed and just teleport somewhere else.

Your POV

I walked out of a huge door and into a snowy forest, I sighed and keeps walking.

I hug myself and feel somebody watching me 'This feels strange, I feel somebody watching me' I ignore it and keep walking.

~Near to the snowy and silent town A.K.A Snowdin~

I see a long hanging bridge and it look a lil broken and old, I start to walk slowly and gently so it won't broke.

Finally I reached to the other side and shows up a silent and snowy town, I look around and see dust's everywhere.
I look at the sign but it looks broken "H-hello?" I asked shyly and scared "H-hello!?" I shouted but no one answers, I keep on walking until I found a library but the sign looks wrong.

It's supposed to be library not LIBRARBY! I giggled silently and walks inside and grab some books and sits down at the floor and opens the books 'H-huh? Why is it all empty and all of the pages are scratched and with dust's?' I start to get a little worry and place it back and walks outside.

I saw a bar that names Gribls? Looks like the sign is missing some of the letters, I walk inside and its a lot of mess and saw someone sitting in the chair of the counter (IDK what that is :V), Ignore it and then sit down at a chair beside it, it looks at me but his face are covered by the shadow of his hood "Heh, New here?" His a boy, His voice is a little deep "U-umm....Y-yeah, I am..." I look at him and he takes his hood off and shows up a skeleton with a black tear.

I gasped and moves a lil at fear "Heh, Don't be scared...I ain't gonna hurt ya" He pull his skeleton hand out of his pocket, I shake it a lil and smiles a bit "I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton, But call me Killer because someone might get confuse" He introduced "I-im (Y/N)" I introduce in still fear in my eyes "Heh, Knife to meet ya.....Kid.."

(Brruuuhhh.....I'm done on chapter 2! Yesh!)