Chapter 11

Aayat ;

I open my eyes as I hear the sound of alarm....I spread my hand and off that and look at Yasin who is sleeping so peacefully with a little open mouth.

He looks cute like this.

I look at his lips which I still felt on my lips.

I can still feel his heavenly taste in my mouth.

And the kiss still give goosebumps to me.

I blush and rub my thumb pad on his lower lip and caress a little.

I also ran my hand in his beard and I love his beard.

I turn my whole attention to his beard and I notice he looks more handsome bcoz of his beard only.

I try to control myself bcoz I saw Yasin start moving in sleep , once he got settle I turn my attention to his lips which automatically went and I can't control myself from pecking his rough lips and I linger my lips there on his lips for a moment and pull back and widen my eyes as I saw Yasin is looking at me with his sleep widen eyes and I got up with a jerk and ran into washroom and close the door with a thud and stick myself to the door calming my breaths and I hear his laugh and slapped my forhead and got fresh then did ablution and came out of washroom and saw Yasin is sitting on bed and the duvet is neatly fold on bed.

I came out and he entered in bathroom not before winking and chuckling at me and I lower my gaze feeling embarassed.

Allah , I shouldn't have done that.

____________________

Writer ;

Ater offering fajr namaz Yasin came from mosque and saw Aayat is reciting Quran he listen to it , sitting beside her and after that yasin drag Aayat in balcony made Aayat sit on the swing and he left in room and came back with a shawl and sit beside her and she side hug him and he cover them with the shawl and he entwined his hand with her as other hand is around her shoulder and hers on his stomach.

"Aayat am sorry for that kiss jaan." Yasin said with a lower gaze as he thought Aayat is hurt bcoz of kiss bcoz after that kiss they didn't talk on that topic "that was our first and i kissed you without your consent i know you are hurt."

"Plz don't spoil it by saying sorry and am not hurt." Aayat said immediately and Yasin look at her and she continue "it was beautiful." and lower her gaze in shyness and Yasin squeeze her  between his hard frame and chuckle on her reaction and start roaming his hand on her shoulder soothingly and she close her eyes feeling content.

Yasin stole a peck from her lips when she look up from his chest and Aayat shyly hug him more and they melt in each other arms.

They saw the sunrise and mumble subhan Allah and make their way in room.

______________________

"As salamu alaikum ammi." Aayat greet her mother in law in her joyful voice and body clad in a yellow anarkali and this time she didn't wrap hijaab around her head but her hair is cover by her dupatta along with upper body till her stomach.

" Aayat greet her mother in law in her joyful voice and body clad in a yellow anarkali and this time she didn't wrap hijaab around her head but her hair is cover by her dupatta along with upper body till her stomach