Chapter 19

As salamu alaikum jaanis.

Whats up?

Kindly ignore little gramatical mistakes but tell me the serious mistakes.

And yaa Niti taylor as Aayat and Parth samthaan as Yasin.

You guys ok with it or should I change?

But you guys can change Aayat's character only bcoz am admant on my place to Put parth samthaan as Yasin.

So for Aayat who is best?

1. Niti taylor.

2.Alia bhatt.

Do reply plz.

Enjoy reading :)

________________________

Hadith ;

The prophet (be peace upon him) said : " save yourself from hell-fire by giving half a Date-fruit in charity."

[Sahih Al-bukhari 1417].

________________________

Aayat ;

In morning we did our breakfast and shafiq bhai drive us to tea and coffee fields and Subhan Allah they are amazing and so peaceful environment their view in Early morning was Subhan Allah.

After that we sat in the boat and did the ride slowly under coconut's trees and under banana's leaves and its really awesome and we roam and roam.

We did our lunch and Shafiq bhai drove us to near by mosque and they both enter in male section and me in female section.

I thank my creator for blessing me with Yasin.

I just can't stop thanking Allah again and again.

He has complete my childhood wish.

That me and yasin roam around the world holding each other in crowd and do all the romantic stuff.

I know Yasin is best son and brother anyone can have but he is the bestest husband.

I make dua for the  ummah, our families, our friends, for me and Yasin and for our future.

I am feeling restless since the time Yasin has talk about child.

Means obio I want my child but its only 1 week for our marriage....we are running in second week and baby.

Ya Allah he don't leave any chance to make me blush.

After that I came outside and saw they both are wearing their shoes so I went towards Yasin and he held me close to him.

I smile at him and we continue our roaming.

As its sunny day so we went in beach and all people are enjoying themselves....we went and sit in the shelter and Yasin's phone rang and its Muzammil bhai so he is busy in talking with him but never remove his hand from my waist.

As he is busy so I roam my eyes around and I saw a lady in her twenties wearing a decent beach outfit is ogling at Yasin with lustful eyes and I so wanted to snap her head there only.

For Allah's sake he is non mahram to her.

I know my husband is hot and handsome but that doesn't mean she will ogle at my married husband.

Ufff idiot Aayu vo married hai isiliye husband hai na.

I slap my forhead and dig myself in Yasin and he hold me and she rolled her eyes at me bcoz she is unable to see my face as am wearing my niqaab.