Chapter 20

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu lovelies.

So its confirm.

Our PaNi aka Parth samthaan and Niti taylor is our AaIn aka Yasin and Aayat.

No proof reading.

Enjoy reading :)

_____________________

Hadith ;

The prophet (be peace upon him) said : " most of your sins are because of your tongues."

____________________

Writer ;

Aayat and Yasin entered in a resturant as its lunch time now....Yasin drag Aayat in a corner table of two and Shafiq sat on other table and they order their food with the help of shafiq.

Soon the food arrive and its all south indian dishes starting from large masala dosa to large vadas and idli.

Aayat remove her niqaab and look at the food with little panick as its so large.

She look at Yasin as he start eating his lunch and Aayat tore a little morsel of dosa and ate it after muttering bismillah and she really like the food and start having it but has hardly ate half of the dosa and 2 idlis and she gets tired and full , her more than lunch is still remaining and she make a face and look at Yasin who is relishing his food.

"Such a foodie he is!!" Aayat thought in her mind with a pout.

"What eat na?" Yasin felt gaze on him so he look up and find Aayat looking at him with a face he can't describe.

"No....am full." Aayat said and sigh.

"Bola tha na your apetite is like a toddler." He said with a chuckle and she huff facing away from him and then only she notice all are having these type of large food and enjoying themselves with it.

She sigh and thought " I can't eat like this....Allah this dosa is so big....mujhse na ho payega." And start looking at Yasin who is eating his food.

"Agar khana hai tou khao but mujhe aise ghooro (stare) mat....mera concentrate hatt raha hai khane par se." Yasin said still busy in his food and Aayat chuckle and start checking her phone and she start seeing there pix which they clicked in lake park with a smile....and her smile grow wide at one pic where Yasin is looking at some random flowers with a smile and thought unknown to her and she had click it and saw many pics of them.

Now she look up to find he is eating his idli with a sambar and licking his fingers as well....she shook her head with a smile and she start checking her Instagram and scroll through the posts and she saw saniya had post their wedding pix on her account she like that and comment too and saw Yasin has already comment on that pic that too last night as its 10 hours ago.

Aayat is busy in her phone when she saw a morsel of vada towards her mouth she look up and Yasin is indicating her to eat and when she nodded in no and Yasin pout, she chuckle and eat from his hand and after feeding her half of the vada he continue his lunch and soon he and Shafiq finish their lunch and Yasin brought Chocolates for Aayat as he know she will whinned for this so he secretly hide them in Aayat's bag when she went to wash her hands.

Soon they came in near mosque and offere their salahs and roaming a little they got tired so Yasin suggest Shafiq to went back in hotel and he nodded agreeing with them but he suggest them to see the fountain dance at night and they both gets excited and agree to him.

____________________________

They both watch the fountain dance after magribh and its really amazing and Aayat crave for the streetfood and Yasin shook his head and chuckle with shafiq.