Chapter 33

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu my munchkins!!!

How r u all?

So here I came with a new update of 2770+ words.

So enjoy reading :)

________________________

Its been 2 months since Yasin has joined office and their Married life is going great and they will complete 3 months of marriage soon within 2 weeks...they stole some time for them instead of this busy schedule...By waking up at 4 they both offered tahajud salah together and till fajr They do dhikr while sitting on prayer mats in each other arms after that fajr adhaan called Yasin would go to Masjid and Aayat offered salah in room and after little reciting of quran with Yasin's head in her lap and she make him sleep in her lap only and after that she takes bath and after getting ready she went downstairs to make break fast and after breakfast she goes to door with yasin and they do little talk in his lunch break and after coming home, he would take a shower and nap and goes to Magribh salah and after eating dinner they spend their quality time....this is the routine of them from past 2 months.

Today after Yasin went to Office and after helping Halima in lunch preparation, Aayat came in room and start cleaning her dressing table that time only saniya entered.

"Aayu." Saniya called her while sitting on bed.

"Hmm bolo." Aayat replied her while wiping the lotion bottle with napkin.

"Lets go for shopping." Saniya said and Aayat nodded.

"Ask ammi first then we will go." Aayat told Saniya and she nodded and went out of the room not before grabbing her in a bear hug.

Soon she cleans her table and called for maid and ask her to clean the room mean while she goes in closet and wore her abaya and walked out holding her hijaab and niqaab.

She saw maid is sweeping in balcony so she start getting ready she applied kajal in her eyes and mascara to her lashes and after applying lip gloss she wrapped a Maroon hijaab around her head in a beautiful way and pinned it with hijaab pins...she looked behind and saw Maid has almost clean everything just closet is left but she chuck that as she will clean it herself and ordered maid to go and she again went in closet and take her sling bag and filled it with necesaary things like her phone, tissues, sanitizer, lip gloss, kajal, keys, chocolates , money and her 2 debit cards which Yasin has give her and second is she uses before marriage which her Abbu has give her...she ties her niqaab and wear heels and went downstairs after locking her room and saw Saniya just sat in sofa in living room....she went in kitchen where Halima is there and she told her that se is going.

"Ammi am going now....shall I bring something for you?" Aayat asked Halima who is stirring the halwa.

"No habibti...I don't want anything...just take this tiffins to office..ok?" Haliam said and Aayat nodded and took the tiffins and left from there.

She reached outside and take Yasin's second car and drove it to Khan industries.

Saniya and she went inside with tiffins and directly went towards elevator as saniya knows Cabins....they reached on Ashfaq's Cabin floor and made their way towards receptionist table and ask him about his schedule.

"Hello Imran, is abbu busy?" Saniya asked the receptionist and he said he is free.

So they move towards his cabin and Saniya knocked the door and he permit from inside and they both went inside.

"As salamu alaikum abbu!" They both greet him and he looked up.

"Wa alaikum as salam meri bacchiyo...what a amazing surprise." Ashfaq said getting up from his chair and peck their cover heads.