Square One

Front punch, gab, uppercut, left-

"Captain wants to see you Jor,"  Eliza says interrupting my morning session. 

Jordan gives a sign of exhaustion as she  heads to the main office of the building, she has been to a lot of training building in the last year. She didn't know what this was accomplishing. 

She needed to get out of these places. Eliza was trying to figure out where they are going next. 

Finally, when Jordan got to the main office, she knocked on the door. Then walked in, inside there was a chair and a man that had a brown bushy beard. 

"Come on in Jordan," He said

As Jordan took the seat across the desk where the captain sat. He had a pile of papers and files on his desk and didn't have a great view of him. 

"So, I hear that you are training hard." He said looking up for a file that he was reading. "We would like to see more of that around here." 

"I have sir, and I love training," Jordan said. She had a feeling that he wanted to say something else. 

"Well there is some bad news, we need to cut you loose from the program, we don't have enough funding for you to continue for a promotion. I am very sorry to let you know, we expect your forums and tack by the end of the day," he said standing up to get the door and opening it. 

Jordan got up from the chair and walked out the door not saying a word. She headed straight to Eliza's room but soon found him in a crowd of others laughing. she walks up to him. 

"Hey, Jordan. you remember Tyler and Noel," he said introducing me to the other guys that were with him. 

"Yes, hello again." Jordan moved closer to Eliza and talked in his ear. "We need to leave." 

Eliza said goodbye to the guys and walked to our rooms, the whole time he was silent and didn't say a word. 

"Please say something," Jordan said in almost a whisper. 

"How? What happened?" Eliza studdered on his wording. 

"They don't have enough to fund me through the right program, and wants me out by the end of the  day." Jordan was nervous now at what he was going to say next. 

Getting ready for bed that night Jordan found a piece of paper under her pillow. She pulled it out, and unfolded it....(I am having trouble here peps, please leave comments on ideas to keep the story going)