Abuse

*Flashback*
Without any memories, you were always told that you were found outside of an orphanage. Age 1 years old, beside you a card with all the information written on it.

Name: (Y/N)

Age: 1

Born: (__)

Nothing else...
The orphanage kept you and raised you. You were bullied a lot. Until you got nine years old.
A couple adopted you and hell started..

*End of flashback*

Your pov.

A blurry sound is heard like an echo
"(Y../.... .../N) w..k... ...p!"

I can feel something cold against my face.
"(Y/N) (L/N)!! You're in class wake up!"

I slowly lift my heavy head and I am back in reality.
Turning around from the sitting position I am in, I see my classmates whisper about me.

Still dizzy I glance at the teacher; mad at me.
"You are going in detention for sleeping in class. And I am calling your parents to tell them this is the last time you're doing this"
My eyes widen expressing one feeling; fear. Without much hope I look down in shame as I hear the others laugh at me.

"S-sorry"
I quietly say.
The teacher won't listen to me anyway.

Time skip 'cause who wants to know about school. Pshhh..

As I finish detention I start walking home. Carring my backpack on one of my shoulders. My 'home' is in the other side of the city, close to a forest. Sadly I have to walk everyday to school dack and forth. My 'parents' never cared...
Fortunately on the way back I have enough time to listen to music from my phone.

I pull it out with the earbuds tangled all together.
One more shitty thing to deal with.
First I get detention and now 'they' are going to beat me up for it. I think halfway home, listening to music. I shoftly kick a little rock repeatedly as it stambles in front of me every time I do it.

Losing my train of thoughts I look upwards seeing some trees neardy. Turning my head left I see my 'home'.

As I walk slowly and quietly in I ran upstairs only to be pulled back and down on the floor hard. My body is greeted by harsh kicks on the sides, filling them bruised now. The man holds me by the throat tightly.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?" he says. As the woman stands a little further back starring coldly with crossed arms.
Desperately trying to get my throat out of his grip, he starts talking again droping me in the middle of his sentence. "You are pathetic. A piece of trash!"

I could smell the alcohol in his breath. I get up and run in my room locking my door.
No food for me today...

Time skip *after a few hours*

Lifting my shirt up I see bruises spread across my body. Black and blue. I look at my face and neck, little thoughts popping here and there in my head.

Ugly

Fat

Filthy

Pathetic

Stupid

Feeling the bruise James did I let the tears fall.

~end of chapter~

Being lost means that somebody is looking for you.

So this is my first time writing a book. I hope you guys like it and don't worry we'll meet dark in the next chapter. Byeee