Trust needed pt.2

So much blood. Gore.

My doppleganger slit her victim's throat with a deranged grin. She cackled and pivoted for the destroyed building's exit, the sharp dagger lazily swinging in her hand. Wondering when her next first- degree murder would be, her posture froze as something shatterd close by.

Unnaturally her neck twisted, grin widened and sprinted a few sets of stairs up in milliseconds observing the area where the source came from. She would have steaded her breathing to listen more effectively but she didn't even have one to begin with. Not only did she look dead externally but also her emotions were in the same condition, her black heart beat for no one and that's how she prefered it.

Once again, she readied her silver weapon keeping the sickenningly broad smile plastered on her face and quietly stepped towards the escalator. Its lights flickered and the doors were budged half- open.

A soft panicked wisper originated from the broken and stuck little space. "No, no, no, no. Please work."

And as the doors slided shut, she placed her foot between them and forced them ajar. There she found a young child, whimpering. Their vibrant blue eyes scanned the maniac in front of them and strands of tangled brown hair swayed and tickled their forehead. A torn- up teddy bear was in their arms as if that would protect them.

She knelt down and brought her two hands up to caress their cheeks. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here to help you."

The naive child's eyes drained of any drop of fear as they scammered closer to her. "Do you know where my daddy is?"

"Do you want me to help you find him?"

The kid nodded. (Y/N)'s clone caressed both sides of the child's face in a motherly manner and with that she snapped its head, letting the corpse tumble on the floor.

"Didn't your parents teach you stranger danger?"

With my my mouth agape, I watched the demon walk away satisfied. Blood covered her whole body, she devoid of all feelings, remorse and regret.

"See (Y/N), this is your future." M's hands gripped my shoulders as they glitched. "You are different, incomplete. Dark was right about you all along, he is intrigued by you."

"No. I'm nothing like that and I'll-"

"If you trust me, you won't be."

"Okay! I trust you, help me!"

He laughed, my desperate reaction amused him. "Eager, aren't we?" He approached the screen and with a swipe it dissipated into thin air. "As I mentioned you and your doppleganger are two halves of a person. Should you ever come into contact, you'll unify."

"I'm guessing Dark knows about that?" I gave a concerned expression.

"Correct! He does!" He clapped enthusiastically. "When he tortured you- that day- his intentions- he just wanted to kill you. But, your endurance was much too impressive. Any human under such a high electricity shock would have been roasted."

I opened my mouth to interject, M though brushed it off by progressing with his words.

"Dark saw through your eyes, he detected something special in you and-"

"My other half- he's trying to merge us together. B-But why?" Glitches corrupted the void, M mumbled curses under his breath. However, they weren't coherent enough to understand.

"You must wake up. Before he shows up."

Light shun on my face as the curtains drew to the sides on their own. I was on Dark's bed, the blanket covered me. Was it all just a dream? I sat up and went in the bathroom to ready myself for the day. Compared to yersterday, my constitution seemed better, more energised.

My stomach growled as I searched every cabinet for food.

Well, fruit it is.

I briskly snatched an apple from the bowl on the dining table and bit into it. It was fake... Soon enough, I was towering over the sink spitting it out.

Seems like I won't be eating. At least until Dark comes back. M, I need to talk to M again. I need answers.

An idea popped into my mind, Dark must have put something I could use against him. There has to be weapon I can defend myself with, I'm pretty sure he's let his guard down by now. Right?

Returning in his bedroom, my eyes roamed the place and stopped when they fell upon a desk. It had three drawers and was located next to the closet. I træd to the piece of furniture and inspected it.

To my surprise, files full of diverse and assorted information in alphabetic order had been positioned neatly in the first drawer. I looked through them, one by one. None the less, he hadn't accumulated any data about me. Only ominous repulsive pictures of bodies and way too analytical descriptions of their deaths including the way he tortured them.

I grimaced, continuing my search to the second drawer. This time normal stuff were contained in it such as a charger, a letter and a rusty key. Curiosity crept at the nape of my neck, but there were other things more crucial than being nosy. I shoved the key into my pocket for later.

Finally, the last drawer. I found a Bowie knife in its case, it was exactly what I needed. Not yet, I won't take it, Dark will notice. But I'm not going to stay and suffer, this guy won't be the death of me. Subsequently, I urged myself into a trot and arrived into the basement where I hoped no corpses or components of them lay before me. Locked.

Wait, the key.

I took it out to try it, inserting it into the hole. (ு८ு) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It fits.

Upon entering, a foul smell hit my nose like a train and I gagged. A dead body was strung from its feet up from some kind of wire, blood trickled to the ground creating a small red puddle.

How long has he kept this in here?

I closed my nostrils by pinching my nose and carried on. Passing by the hanging corpse and his surgical table to some boxes tainted in dried blood. Files. Files. Files again. No information on me though.

"Goddamnit!" I whisper- yelled. I whirled, changing direction to head out the basement. Before doing so I picked up the same scalpel he tortured me with and went upstairs. I locked the door and-

"What were you just doing?"

A/N

I guess I'll see you all next weekend or Friday. Byeeee