The invitation

(Y/N)'s POV
It was midday when it came, the letter. I was working in my study, doing the work mother didn't want to do, when one of our servants, Ash to be precise, brought in a tray with letters for me on it, I took it from him and he left the room to tend to my mother. I opened the first few, most of them were more paperwork, it was just paperwork over paperwork until I got to the last letter, which was different from the overs. I started to read it, it wasn't paperwork at all, it was an invitation to the ball held at the Trancy Manor, and of course I was going to go. I ran to my room straight away after finishing the paperwork, starting to pack an outfit for the night, and an outfit for the next day, my butler, Alexander, was starting to help me also, but I didn't need his help. I ran to my mother to tell her about it, since she probably wasn't going to go, she was fine with me going, and that we should go now. Me and Alexander walked up to the carriage, more like I was skipping and Alexander was walking. He put my trunk on one of the seats, and started to move the carriage. I laid down on the opposite seat from the trunk, and fell asleep, since it would take a long time, and I was also tired from it being so late.