Home

(Y/N)'s POV
What could have caused this? I kept thinking this. It's terrifying, I was always scared of the dark, now I'm stuck in it forever. We're on the way home now, in the carriage with Alexander by my side, we've already been on the tree, and are very close to home by now, I think. I had almost fallen onto the rails getting onto the train, Alexander had to put down the bags and help me! I wonder how Mother is going to react to finding out and my blindness, Ash aswell, since he had grown quite close to Mother, Mother growing close to him aswell, they nearly never left each other's presence.

~Time Skip~

Home, finally. My hearts pounding, I'm so nervous. I'm having to hold onto Alexander's arm, guiding me as I entered the palace. I'm guessing he took me to my Mother, I can feel the cold glare of Ash, guessing he wasn't very fond of the fact that I was holding onto Alexander's arm, him having his hand on his waist to guide me."Mother.." I started, Ash replies with a "Yes?" He always spoke for Mother."The reason that me and Alexander are in this position is because.." I stopped before I told them, sighing."I've gone blind." I said, looking down even though it made no difference for me though. Suddenly I heard Ash speak up."Your Mother is fine with that, she will have a guide dog for you very shortly, so you won't have to cling onto you Butler all the time." The way he said Butler was as if he despised Alexander, but when he said dog it completely reminded me of Ciel, and how Mother had kept from me the fact that he was alive, and working for him."Mother.. I met Ciel at the Trancy's ball, how could you keep from me that he's alive, and that he's working for you?!" I shouted, loosing my temper at her, I wanted to hear her voice, now that I couldn't see her I wanted her to speak, instead of Ash speaking for her, she was too busy mourning Father."The Queen wishes you not to shout." Ash said coldly. I had started to cry now, I turned around and ran out of the room, mor like running into the wall in the hallway, Alexander came over and showed me to my room, my head was throbbing from the impact of the wall. As soon as I was sat on the bed I was half asleep as he dressed me into my sleepwear, tucking me into the bed, I fell asleep with a throbbing head still.