A promise from years ago

(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Ciel walked outside together, we decided we should let ourselves calm down by taking a short walk, which worked very well, our crying caused quite a lot of people to notice us, I chuckled slightly at the thought."Hey Ciel.. Do you remember that promise we made years ago?" I asked the taller Male."What promise?" He asked, so he really had forgotten."You know.. You said you wouldn't share your first kiss with anyone, not even Lizzy, until we were 13 or over.." My face flushed a light pink, as I looked down at the ground, giggling a bit."You said you wanted to share your first kiss with me... and me only, and we're 13 now soo.." I said with a small giggle, my blush frowning as I looked back up at Ciel, he was blushing too. Suddenly I felt a hand carressing my cheek, the hand belonged to none other than Ciel."Well, I stick to promises." That was the last thing he said for now, before he brought our faces closer to each other, placing a gentle, yet passionate, loving kiss on my lips, and of course I kissed back. It was like being in a romantic movie, with little Sakura blossoms falling all around us as we kissed, not a care in the world if anyone saw us, well at least I didn't care, Ciel got VERY embarrassed when caught in romantic situations, especially being caught by his butler, which is exactly what had happened. We heard a slight chuckle, as we were kissing quite passionately, and it was non other that Ciel's butler, that I had yet to meet. Ciel pulled away practically instantly as he had recognised the chuckle straight away, he jerked his head towards whoever the noise came from, I looked over to him also."Young Master.. That was simply hilarious." The butler started to laugh."Oh shut up you damm demon.."  My eyes widened at hearing those words 'demon' I wasn't new to them, but Ash always thought me that they were foul, impure creatures, yet I never really trusted Ash that much either, even though he was and Angel, but he told me not to trust demons so I'd have to watch my back."It is time to go my Lord." The butler, I was told named 'Sebastian' said, he had the same name as Ciel's dog."Hm, fine." Ciel said, starting to walk over to the demon, pulling me along with him."You and your butler, Alexander, and stay at my Manor tonight, it is a long way back to Buckingham palace." Ciel said, blushing slightly."Okay!" I said happily, as they walked outside to their carriage and I ran to find Alexander happily, I couldn't wait to spend the night with Ciel, we could play games like we used to as kids!