Who We Are

Once I arrive at the park, I look around for Harry. Its pouring rain out and its really hard to see. But after awhile I reconized a head of curls. I sigh in relief before jogging over to where he's sitting.

I put my arm over his shoulder and he leans into my side. "Its okay Haz! Everything will be okay." I reasure as he cries into my shirt.

Harry cries for about ten minutes, which worries me, before he pulls always and wipes his bloodshot eyes. I swallow and look around. I wrap my jacket tighter around my body because its really cold outside.

Harry sighs and stands up. I follow confused. "W-what are you doing?"

He turns around. "Well first I'm taking you back home. Then I'm going home. I need to talk to Louis."

I nod shakily and follow him to his car. Even though he turns the heater on high I can't help but feel that its just all cold air. I shiver as he drives silently. I decide to break the silence.

"Remember that you can call me if anything goes wrong. Okay?"

He nods and soon before I even know it we're back at my house. He stood the car and before I get out I reach over and pat his leg.

"Everything will be okay!" I whisper before jumping out of the car and quickly running up to the door.

I sigh when I turn around and see that Harry's car is already gone. I turn back around and open the door only to be attacked by three boys. Ashton doesn't pull away from the hug they locked me in.

"Oh my god Luke, your freezing."

I hug his neck closer because he's just so warm and I don't want to pull away. But sadly he does.

"Come on Lukey, let's warm you up!" I nod and follow him through the house.

Harry's Pov-

I wipe my tear stained cheeks, and look at the door to the house. I'm so scared. Why did I have to come home at a weird time? Why did he have a girl in the house?

I sigh and swallow some of my nervousness. I can do this. Come on, Harry. You can do this!

I nod to myself and open the door, that creeks lightly at the force. I silently walk into the flat and close the door behind me. I look around to see that the room is empty but I know Louis is home because his car is here.

I hang up my jacket and slip off my shoes before walking up the stairs and into my room. I make sure to shut the door before pulling out some sweats and a plain white shit to wear since I'm kinda wet at the moment.

Just as I finish slipping on my shirt there's a knock at the door and a voice. "Harry? Can I come in?"

I take a deep breath, once I reconize the voice to be Louis'. I look down before finally answering.

"Yeah." In a croaky voice.

The door opens and a very tired looking Louis walks into the room wearing black sweats and a tank-top. I sit down as he closes the door.

I don't look up because I'm suddenly distracted by the hem of my own shirt. But I stop listen as he speaks.

"I'm sorry." Those two words make me look up as he continues. "I'm sorry I've been such a dick lately. I'm sorry I don't spend time with you anymore. I'm sorry about our fights. And lastly I'm so sorry about yesterday. I don't know what was going through my head until I saw you. I dont even know what we were about to do and I don't want to find out. I'm so sorry Harry."